Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

• Yep - happy with that

Votes: 40 14.6%
  • No - go for it - what's the worst that could happen?

Votes: 234 85.4%

• Total voters

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I don't get why people would settle for a draw with teams around us. These are the team's it makes more sense to take points off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why would we take a draw when last time out we played a better side in Leeds, shut them out and still should have won by more than the odd goal?

I'm with Lawro - 2-0 to the Albion. Maupay is in form, MacAllister is beginning to look the part, the defence are looking more solid, Biss scored a cracker last time out.

All Fulham have is Lookman.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Go for the win and if we are ahead then keep going at them.
Someone is going to be on the recieving end of a thumping by us soon and I'm hoping it's tonight.

That must be the umpteenth time I've read that on NSC this season and to be fair I've even thought it myself but I have a nasty feeling it ain't gonna happen.

Fully agree with your initial point though :thumbsup:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If we do draw, it will be disappointing but not a disaster. We may as well go for the win as it is such a great opportunity to pull away from relegation whilst going above Newcastle. Attacking line up please Graham.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope we go for a win but I would settle for a draw. A defeat would be gutting

May 5, 2020
Sussex
That must be the umpteenth time I've read that on NSC this season and to be fair I've even thought it myself but I have a nasty feeling it ain't gonna happen.

Fully agree with your initial point though :thumbsup:

Tonight's the night, everything has been falling into place over the last few games.
Sanchez in goal, McAlister playing well,Percy tau is here and maupay has found the net again and bissouma is having a go from outside the box a bit more.
I can't shake the feeling we may win 4-1 tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tonight's the night, everything has been falling into place over the last few games.
Sanchez in goal, McAlister playing well,Percy tau is here and maupay has found the net again and bissouma is having a go from outside the box a bit more.

Feel the same and hoping tonight’s the night that we click. Obviously once the team is announced it’s pre match meltdown time :lolol:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
What no fence!
I'm sure we will go for it however it's key not to lose. I think both sides are playing better than the positions in the League show. That said I can see a drab game similar to that at Craven Cottage.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 - 0 come on boys!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I hope you are right and I promise not to bounce this post if we are two down after 10 minutes :wink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Right now, no way......but ask me again at 85 minutes.

:lolol:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Feel the same and hoping tonight’s the night that we click. Obviously once the team is announced it’s pre match meltdown time :lolol:

Yes ,as I posted I suddenly thought tat naming those players probably wasn't a good idea.
What's the betting that none of the players I mentioned will be on the team sheet tonight.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I'd say a draw isn't the end of the world like some would (justifiably!). But a win is huge. Would see us with an 8 point gap to the bottom 3 and us up in 15th (assuming Burnley lose to Villa).

Massive opportunity to get that daylight...let's take it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here