Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

• Yep - happy with that

Votes: 40 14.6%
  • No - go for it - what's the worst that could happen?

Votes: 234 85.4%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No. Another eminently winnable game would go begging.

We're good enough to not be settling for a draw at home vs Fulham.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we asked for a point against every team we’d have 38 points.

Maybe we’d survive, maybe we wouldn’t, year on year.

If we don’t go for three points at home against #teamslikeFulham then who should we be?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A point is a bad result in a 3 points for a win league ... unless pre match you are more than twice as likely to lose than win

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The prize is huge. An 8 point gap on the bottom three and possibly 15th place.

Lots of points to be had in February so I say go for the win.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Usually I do take the draw when such questions are asked.

But I am so hacked off with lower placed teams repeatedly rocking up at the Amex and riding off with a point or 3 that it simply MUST be a bhafc win tonight.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Would not "take" a draw. I want a win.

But a draw, if it happens, would not be the end of the world, although the match thread may disagree.

Obviously we need wins and points, but there are plenty of games to go. Good not to lose today though!

This!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
But I am so hacked off with lower placed teams repeatedly rocking up at the Amex and riding off with a point or 3

Happy to be corrected on this, but I don’t remember many lower placed teams leaving the Amex with 3 points this season under Potter. Perhaps last season with Southampton & Palace but really can’t think of any other occasions under the present gaffer.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m not confident like others about this plenty of games to go, we won three in half a season. We need 23 points from somewhere let’s pray for three tonight.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
This treacherous home record WILL end at some point. It simply has to. Tonight is as good of an opportunity as any to set this straight. So no.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
would of gone yes but wouldn't be happy with it.

Not trusting potter to get a result at home for us. Sort of game we get turned over.

Do hope we turned a corner though so prob wouldnt take it as things stand

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I always look forward to a Seagulls game , but i`m like a kid on Christmas Eve over tonight`s game . Last night set us up for the perfect storm so to speak . Win tonight , and we will , we put Newcastle behind us , we go 15 ahead of Sheffield Utd if they lose at Man U , 9 clear of WBA after their battering last night and 5 ahead of Fulham even with their game in hand . Tonight is not a must win game , but it is a turning point game , bring it on . :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

We need to win and get our season back on track. Enough of the draws against the bottom teams, we're at home, we're better than that

You could say that, but you could say that there is not a lot in it.

I do believe we should go for it, but I don't want to let them have the full 3 points either.

Attachments

• Form League 27-01.PNG
    Form League 27-01.PNG
    98.1 KB · Views: 106

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Would not "take" a draw. I want a win.

But a draw, if it happens, would not be the end of the world, although the match thread may disagree.

Obviously we need wins and points, but there are plenty of games to go. Good not to lose today though!

Exactly this. I will be worried if we lose, disappointed but ok if we draw and delighted if we win.

Obviously we should win, but to say Fulham have a lot to play for is an understatement.

I voted go for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here