Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

Would you take a draw against Fulham now?

• Yep - happy with that

Votes: 40 14.6%
  • No - go for it - what's the worst that could happen?

Votes: 234 85.4%

• Total voters

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Failed to win in nine previous attempts this season, we have to go for this one ffs. :albion2:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
A draw would not be the end of the world but would be symptomatic of our problems over the last year or so.

It is not "kicking on" if we continue to just keep our heads above water but would probably leave us in an okay place for survival. By winning, it would create an eight point gap and feel like we were moving away from the struggling pack.

A loss would be devastating.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We should go all out for the win, Fulham are getting better and if they win its going to be pretty hairy from now on in. We need all three.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yes..got a stomach churning feeling about this one, remember when Chris parked the bus against Cardiff a couple of years ago at home? Please go for the win straight from the off..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Yes..got a stomach churning feeling about this one, remember when Chris parked the bus against Cardiff a couple of years ago at home? Please go for the win straight from the off..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the game that lost him his job

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Can I be the first to claim my "two points lost" ....

Seriously, this is step-up-to-the-plate time - agreed it is not a complete disaster if we were to lose, but we need to be beating #teamslikefulham if we want to be genuine remainers in the EPL

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I want a win, but wouldn't be gutted with a draw. They transformed their squad with almost a new first X1 at the end of the transfer window, they carry several threats going forward and are no longer a joke at the back.

Imho Fulham almost have to win.

A win for us after Leeds would be brilliant.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Stupid question. How negative must a person be to take 1 point when 3 are available.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Whenever questions like this arise, I always think:

- Who is this person "offering" me a draw?
- How did they derive these powers?
- If they really have the ability to affect future events, shouldn't they be using their skills to manipulate/control something important like floods in Bangladesh, covid mutations, and famine in the Horn of Africa, rather than the Brighton-Fulham result?

:dunce:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
After winning at Leeds and the Cup win at home in the last 2 games, is this a serious question against a side below us?

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I don’t want a draw (or a loss). But I’m also not going to hang my hopes on a win today. I don’t want to feel depressed for days.

I think Newcastle are a shambles.
Plus SHU and WBA.

So I hope we can overtake Newcastle.
I also think Palace are rubbish (not just because they are Palace).

I don’t think Fulham are a bad team. Maybe better than the teams I’ve mentioned.

Mostly I’m hoping we take 6 points off Newcastle and Leeds this season.
Just like we took 6 off Arsenal last year and 6 off Palace the year before (was it the year before?).
6 off Villa would be perfection...

EDIT: Of course I want a win. Just managing my expectations a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I wouldn't say no to a point, but surely we should have enough confidence and ambition to head into this game to stave for a win. Keep your point, I'm going for all three!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Whenever questions like this arise, I always think:

- Who is this person "offering" me a draw?
- How did they derive these powers?
- If they really have the ability to affect future events, shouldn't they be using their skills to manipulate/control something important like floods in Bangladesh, covid mutations, and famine in the Horn of Africa, rather than the Brighton-Fulham result?

:dunce:

And this might be the best answer so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here