• 10k REAL Hardcore fans

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 20k Extra JCL's. Every little helps but I still fecking hate them

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Not even that high.

What do you think of our new Premier League goalkeeper? Or as he was not signed from a L2 club are you ignoring his signing?

I saw about the new keeper and to be honest from what I read. We mugged Fulham off. As for the board they will try and get on the cheap as and when they can. I'm still not budging from that.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Can't believe we are in page three....or are we keeping this open for the entertainment? How far can we push him until he sorts out his own ban for life, sort of thread?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Which is exactly what the majority of people on NSC think of you, but keep digging that hole

And you know what. People wondering why I troll and try and piss people off. Simple really. I'm the bi-product of the shit of how people have treated me here. Thinking they know It all. Toffee nosed twats. You know something. Most fans on here I have met are so far up their own arse, that their snobbery knows no bounds.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Crikey mate, you really don't do yourself any favours do you?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
And you know what. People wondering why I troll and try and piss people off. Simple really. I'm the bi-product of the shit of how people have treated me here. Thinking they know It all. Toffee nosed twats. You know something. Most fans on here I have met are so far up their own arse, that their snobbery knows no bounds.

But you're still here. Sucker for punishment?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Crikey mate, you really don't do yourself any favours do you?

To be honest. This started as a legit thread but the NSC wrecking crew come in to wreck It. I'm just standing my ground. Every single thread they seem to come in to cause shit just because I don't see their point of view. Alas I'm seem to be called a Bedwetter. At the end of the day people on this forum don't like others to have their own opinions if it don't match their own.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
No ones forcing you to be here. I assume you have nothing better to do in life than troll this forum. You could just log off, forever?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

Be fair, he does have a point there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought Palace trolls were not allowed to start threads..?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest. This started as a legit thread but the NSC wrecking crew come in to wreck It. I'm just standing my ground. Every single thread they seem to come in to cause shit just because I don't see their point of view. Alas I'm seem to be called a Bedwetter. At the end of the day people on this forum don't like others to have their own opinions if it don't match their own.

There is no sense in this thread at all is there, if we just had what you wan the 10K oldskool as yo call it the club would disappear in a generation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here