10k Real or 20k extra JCL

• 10k REAL Hardcore fans

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 20k Extra JCL's. Every little helps but I still fecking hate them

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Another 'look at me, i'm a real fan' thread.

Tell me, if your friend or neighbour said they really fancied watching and supporting a team, and would you take them along? Or would you say 'no, we don't need you, feck off?'

Prey tell me also, what happens when the 'chosen 10K' of 'real oldskool' fans die.

Blocked. Enjoy your evening.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Think i read somewhere that over 4k of our season ticket holders are under the age of 16 , if thats true thats a fantastic solid fanbase for the future generations to come , im old school , and loved the goldstone and all its failings , but theres something quite nice and unique about seeing all the kids decked out in their blue and white shirts at the Amex , its such a great place for a family to go and watch football , so given the choice where would i want the club to be now ? it would be right where it is, and where its going . Plus i get to keep my bootlaces these days .

Pretty much exactly this, including being surprised that 4k of our ST holders are <16.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can someone start a thread to vote whether the OP is Cupid Stunt or not ?

Oh and do it as well, make my day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Simple question really. I mean the "Hardcore" oldskool lot don't seem to like the Newskool fan. So "Real Oldskool" Fans. Would you rather 10k real fans at the Amex or 30k of mixed. I base 10k off what the withdean could hold.

If the 10k are bell-ends like you I'll go for the 20k JCLs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here