Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you have Potter back?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well, I respect that. At the same time, you can find plenty of threads where people said the same thing about Glenn Murray... which in the end turned out quite well.
Glenn didn't want to leave he just wanted a fair deal (Poyet didn't want him) Bloom respected the then managers view . Mr Potter fcuked off and took a fair few staff with him at very short notice.
How you can even compare the two is beyond me and frankly a bit desperate.
But funny:ROFLMAO:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Within the next 20 years there will be occasions where the majority of you will think "that certainly wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen" and occasions where the majority will think "no I'd rather have Dyche or some other half-eaten chorizo". Obviously with the club in a good position right now, people are not going to be to keen. But football moves quickly... all you need is a bad year, and people will be asking for someone who has done well in Brighton-esque clubs before... like Graham Potter.
This is where you let yourself down feeling you HAVE to post on every thread. The thread is clearly a question for BHA fans and clearly says ‘In the Summer if RDZ left’ - not ‘the next 20 years’. So there is literally no need for you to post in it surely?

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It sounds like an illness where you have no idea what happened during a treatment to your back. No idea at all what is wrong with your back. POTTER BACK.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
One day in the future he could be back but in the context of this thread - RDZ leaving- then no.

Always room for Bruno though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The level of coaching has clearly improved since Bruno left so it’s a no from me

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Not for me! He’s tainted now, it would be like letting a cheeting partner back into your world, sure it would start off ok but it wouldn’t be long before the niggling doubts re surfaced…
I know what you're saying but in this instance did he cheat? He probably thought he had left us a huge house and fleet of quality motors and paid child care.
He did have the temptation of a collection of some of the hottest babes in town. I suspect a few on here would clamber to get into this situation!
I feel he cocked up, I am sure he thought it was a win-win situation for all.

Dear Tony....... I have had some fun with the glitzy kids, and I don't like them, they are so demanding if I promise to stay in after 9pm every night, can I come home...please.

GP

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Never say never. In a few years time when we're in a dogfight for L1 playoff places we'll be remembering back to a time when our managers were soughtafter by the big 6. Right now I'm more than happy with life without him (and it really warms my heart to watch him struggle at Chelsea). I also don't think he would ever come back. He's moved up a few steps financially / made for life and I can't see a realistic situation arising in the next decade where he would walk back in to the dugout at the Amex.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If I'd of wanted a easy life I'd of said no but all things considered and having thought about it overnight it's still no,as I'm obviously still a bit bitter, but thanks for asking.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know what you're saying but in this instance did he cheat? He probably thought he had left us a huge house and fleet of quality motors and paid child care.
He did have the temptation of a collection of some of the hottest babes in town. I suspect a few on here would clamber to get into this situation!
I feel he cocked up, I am sure he thought it was a win-win situation for all.

Dear Tony....... I have had some fun with the glitzy kids, and I don't like them, they are so demanding if I promise to stay in after 9pm every night, can I come home...please.

GP
Just because you’re left a big house, maintenance paid on time and a fleet of the finest cars doesn’t make the partner he cheated easily forget😂

Btw I’m more and more he’ll be gone by the weekend but if he stays and somehow turns it around, how can he honestly celebrate any victories on the pitch applauding the very fans who wanted his throat???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here