• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes,without a moments hesitation.

Best player on the pitch yesterday by miles

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Not trying to re-sign him just looks like Bloom cutting off his nose to spite his face.

In fairness, I don't believe TB wanted him to go in the first place. It was a Gus decision which the chairman ultimately, and properly, felt he had to support.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
No FFS get over it. he two goal's yesterday was due to very poor marking.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
With Colin being given the push I reckon GM will be recalled to the SheissStadium by whoever is taking control. Seems a real waste to be playing for an average Championship team when he could be playing for a dire Premiership team.

TNBA

TTF

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
In a heartbeat. The single biggest mistake of the Amex era was letting him go on a free. I actually believe we'd be in the prem now if we had kept him. Shocking decision.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I voted yes, but not at any price. Remember he is 31 now, and has been somewhat injury prone in the last couple of seasons. We all know that his goals got Reading a point yesterday, but can he still perform consistently over a full season?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In a heartbeat. The single biggest mistake of the Amex era was letting him go on a free. I actually believe we'd be in the prem now if we had kept him. Shocking decision.

Yep l agree with that, letting him go on a Bosman, was one of Gus's biggest mistakes. But that was then, and this is now, four years on, he is in his early thirties and bound to have lost some of his consistency.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Like a shot.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Without hesitation, but whether he would wish to set foot in the Amex as a Brighton player is another matter.

He's been a Judas before, why not be a double Judas - shit on Palace and come back to us, hey he could even be a treble Judas if he played one season for us and then went to play for Swindon Town, Reading's 'deadly' rivals.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I would, but getting a bit more fence.

Everyone would have wanted Elliott Bennett back, but he hasn't done much. Don't forget we only remember the good times with Murray, (admittedly quite a few - Charlton at the Withdean springs to mind) he could be a difficult character and was absolutely rubbish in his first season at Palace.

He does look like the ideal solution but beware rose tinted glasses.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Eh. He can be good (30 goals a season, one ever 2.5 shots). He can be bad (6 goals a season, one every 9 shots). Which would we get? Which one would our system/team result in?

Which Murray would return: the one who wants to prove we should never have let him go; the one who is doing us a favour just by turning up; the one who was deemed not good enough for the premier league so would be returning after thinking he could do better but "failing"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here