• Yes

Votes: 288 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 8.0%

• Total voters

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The same numptys who voted yes would vote yes for Burke back if he done well at another club. Everyone numpty on here was cumming in their underwear when Bennett came back and saying lets sign him and he's been shit. Thank **** none of you clowns are in charge of recruitment. What next?, Bring back Digweed?

Bloody clueless.

Completely different, you have twisted every situation there. Murray was one of our best in L1 and was allowed to leave because we didn't offer him enough. Burke has been Shite and no one would ever have him back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Heard from a reliable source that he wants to come back his agent is trying to sort something with Bloom who knows if it will happen

Perhaps the 2 goals was a nudge to TB saying see what you are missing. I am sure I read that we had enquired in the summer but their valuation and ours were miles apart, so no room for negotiation.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Perhaps the 2 goals was a nudge to TB saying see what you are missing. I am sure I read that we had enquired in the summer but their valuation and ours were miles apart, so no room for negotiation.

He won't be going to you trust me . We have a agreement in place with reading but it's down to the player and he knows we want him back . Now warnocks gone it removes that obstacle , welcome back Glenn .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It wasnt Warnock who sent him out on loan, but Parrish and he is still with you for a short while longer.
Glenn wanted a run of first team football and pretty much pleaded for it . Steve will still be here for a long time don't worry .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yes, in a heartbeat. He was the best player on the pitch by a country mile yesterday.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Heard from a reliable source that he wants to come back his agent is trying to sort something with Bloom who knows if it will happen

I heard yesterday from someone who knows one of his friends that he would love to come back.
Whether that was because he thought his career at Palace was over with Warnock in charge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This football at it's best. No matter what a player may or may not have done any club will always take back a player who has left them if he can put one in the old onion bag.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Anyone who thinks Murray coming back wouldn't help us, is deluded. He was a great performer on Boxing Day, and amongst several bizarre turning points in the match, Steve Clarke decided to bring him off. Murray was also sitting in the BUPA lounge for a long time after the game - talking to friends - posing for photos - and even more bizarrely was probably of more interest to those in there than Colunga getting his Man of the Match champagne. I mean - Colunga - MOM - ridiculous.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Well I thought there's vote would win but that's about as one sided a poll I've ever participated in on here.

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
I heard yesterday from someone who knows one of his friends that he would love to come back.
Whether that was because he thought his career at Palace was over with Warnock in charge.
Yes from someone who is very good friends with Glen has told me this because he didn't want to move from where he lives in Brighton and travel to Reading maybe that will change

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Glenn coming back would not now get us the promotion the club say they are looking for, the current squad is no where near as good as it was in our 1st 2 years at the Amex

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I have it from a source who recently spoke to Murray that he would love to come back but cannot afford to take a drop in wages. I guess he is just putting his family first. I would be surprised if he couldn't get back in the Palace team, he is much better than either Frasier Campbell or Chamakh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here