• Yes

Votes: 288 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 8.0%

• Total voters

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not for me. Not because he plays for them or even on ability. Age and injury worries would mean a no from me. We cannot build a team for future seasons with Murray and that lot would want top dollar from us...

He was excellent yesterday though.

Last edited:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
A stunning result so far. Intuition said that the boos were a) half-hearted and b) a result of pain rather then personal. Well TB, It seems if you have the will, we will provide the backing.

Accept that NSC does not speak for all but 94% is a fair cross-section.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Have him back without a doubt, the movement and runs that he made were class. Surely we could tempt him back with a sensible offer

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Absolutely NOT
He's gone and personally im not interested in the obsession of ex players and managers like many on here...He had his time here in which was one good season and that's it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No brainer

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
With Bent,after expressing desire to stay,but left the pitch,showing little fight (I hope unfairly ),we need a striker.Murray scores goals,i would rather he scores goals for us ,rather than fellow struggles Reading .

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
With Bent,after expressing desire to stay,but left the pitch,showing little fight (I hope unfairly ),we need a striker.Murray scores goals,i would rather he scores goals for us ,rather than fellow struggles Reading .

Not on your life , let him go ,after playing for palace never ,when he was here he was stroppy not interested ect **** him :tosser:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He won't be going to you , he's coming home :love:

Cowplain Clive

Jun 6, 2014
Glen Murray was outstanding in the first half - the best player on the field. As soon as he went off Reading were toothless. I don't believe he would ever come back - shouldn't have been allowed to leave in the first place.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The same numptys who voted yes would vote yes for Burke back if he done well at another club. Everyone numpty on here was cumming in their underwear when Bennett came back and saying lets sign him and he's been shit. Thank **** none of you clowns are in charge of recruitment. What next?, Bring back Digweed?

Bloody clueless.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Heard from a reliable source that he wants to come back his agent is trying to sort something with Bloom who knows if it will happen

So has uncle tone made a offer ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here