Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would drums / other musical instruments be allowed at Withdean?

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Simple question, not that I have any! Apologies if fixtures.
More direct way of improving the atmosphere and I am sure there would be a few volunteers in the South H/J blocks to beat a drum?
Believe me, there is no point taking anything to where I am in the North Stand!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Probabaly better to ask insider if you want a definate answer

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I wouldn't mind a drum aslong as they do it in tune and don't sit on my row otherwise it'll bug me too much :laugh:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
53235662958.jpg

The traditional Uruguayan 'tambor' drum.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i doubt for 1 second the club would allow people turning up at withers armed to the teeth with violins cellos and flutes seeing as they are not allowed to use the crappy pa system until 5 mins before kick off to play the 1 record were allowed to play as it may upset the breeding cycle of the short haired horned newt.

im not sure the strains of roll over beat hoven albion would do much to inspire the players in any case.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Terrible idea, those "Great Escape" spacks ruin England games, monotonous and completely stupid. And look how well his loon and his ragtag band of idiots have spurred Pompey on to greatness. I watch Portsmouth on the telly with the volume turned down

john-portsmouth-football-club-westwood.jpg

bunga-bunga-bunga-bunga-bunga-f*** OFF

610x.jpg

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What we need are some Brighton Ultras, down at the front of H/J Block, 90 minutes, non stop chanting, jumping around, drums, trumpets, flags, flares.

Oh, I forgot, stewards would put a stop to that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Terrible idea, those "Great Escape" spacks ruin England games, monotonous and completely stupid. And look how well his loon and his ragtag band of idiots have spurred Pompey on to greatness. I watch Portsmouth on the telly with the volume turned down

610x.jpg

just try taking his drum or air horn away.....!!!!! you can say what you like about the fella but he is better known around the world than our club.and i believe that may be FACT...!!

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

610x.jpg

Are you trying to find similarities between England and Portsmouth games with ones played at Withdean??? A slightly odd comparison.

I think it would be a 'terrible idea' NOT to consider drums or something at least. The current 'atmosphere' at Withdean is insufferable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here