Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would 0-1 be better for us that 1-0 after the first leg ?

Is losing to Palace better than winning?

• Total voters

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Unless they are the Palace fans in our Board, how could 2 people voted that it would be better to lose?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Would you rather we were 1-0 up at half-time or 1-0 down? Ermmmm... especially as we never win when we go behind!

Seagull Stew

Whenever we took a 1-0 lead, while everyone else was celebrating, my Dad always used to hold his head and say, "We've scored too early!"

It became his trademark thing, rest his soul!!! :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unless they are the Palace fans in our Board, how could 2 people voted that it would be better to lose?
[MENTION=23308]TnL_CPFC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION]

It's a public poll. You can click on the voting numbers to see who as voted.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I've never understood this way of thinking. I remember once that an uncle of mine said that he wished one of the English golfers was 2 shots behind going in to the last day of an Open championship instead of 2 shots in front.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think it'd be best to LOSE. Don't think 1-0 is quite enough though, if we come back to the Amex 3-0 down it should really fire the players up. 3-0 loss for me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
would 0-1 be better for us that 1-0 after the first leg ?

knowing that the nerves will be high, would it then force us to play the attaching football we are better at rather than trying to sit on a 1 goal lead for 95 mins ??

I have a question for you.

Would it be better for the Albion to miss out by losing to Palace in the play offs, get relegated, then lose the Amex and play our div 3 matches in Crawley OR win 1-0 tomorrow night?

Please. Don't rush for an answer. Have a THINK about it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think it'd be best to LOSE. Don't think 1-0 is quite enough though, if we come back to the Amex 3-0 down it should really fire the players up. 3-0 loss for me.

Even if this is a joke - its sick to even suggest this - Hung drawn a quartered?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here