Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would 0-1 be better for us that 1-0 after the first leg ?

Is losing to Palace better than winning?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
3-0 down after the first leg would be ideal as:

a) We'd have to REALLY go for it.
b) We've already proven, sort of, that we can come back from a 3-0 deficit to an aggregate 3-3 draw in a second game.
c) With the intensity of the play offs, we'd be sure to snatch the winning 4th.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
3-0 down after the first leg would be ideal as:

a) We'd have to REALLY go for it.
b) We've already proven, sort of, that we can come back from a 3-0 deficit to an aggregate 3-3 draw in a second game.
c) With the intensity of the play offs, we'd be sure to snatch the winning 4th.

Good logic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This was bad enough when it wasn't a poll :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This was bad enough when it wasn't a poll :facepalm:

Are you INSANE? Its a GREAT thread, made all the better by the additional of the poll. It really is too close to call. Its like Maria Kirilenko v Alison Stokke all over again.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Win Win Win, that’s all there is to it for me.

We need to get right in their faces and score early on IMO. Hollowhead has lost or is losing the majority of the fans so if they go one down he’ll have them on his back, the fans negativity is part of the reason they’ve struggled of late.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
there has been some stupid things asked on here but this tops the lot. jesus f.cking christ let's rather lose 1-0 and be under pressure or win 1-0 and have them forced to come at us and we hit them hard on the counter . Sorry but I think the op is mental

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Win Win Win, that’s all there is to it for me.

We need to get right in their faces and score early on IMO. Hollowhead has lost or is losing the majority of the fans so if they go one down he’ll have them on his back, the fans negativity is part of the reason they’ve struggled of late.

First goal is MASSIVE. If you get it then i can see us being on the end of an aggregate tonking :nono: But if we were to get it, then Selhurst will be rocking and the confidence, which has been slowly coming back in the past 2 weeks, could hit the heights we experienced during our good run. If we get back to playing to how i know this team can then we can give you a bloody good run for your money. Big if though...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
First goal is MASSIVE. If you get it then i can see us being on the end of an aggregate tonking :nono: But if we were to get it, then Selhurst will be rocking and the confidence, which has been slowly coming back in the past 2 weeks, could hit the heights we experienced during our good run. If we get back to playing to how i know this team can then we can give you a bloody good run for your money. Big if though...

You know, I can't actually disagree with this at all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I agree entirely. Much rests on the first goal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Both teams will be confident until the first goal goes in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
no he is not
Wooosh
Why don't you start one of your many poyet to threads ,you can say poyet to palace on Friday and it might even for once get a laugh.
Have I ever started a 'Poyet to...' thread? If so, was it just the one, or have I really started many of them. I may be more insane than I realised.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here