Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worse game ever

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure about "worst game ever" but withouht a shadow if a diubt Wolves were the worst team I've seen at The Aex this season. No womder they're going down.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The one thing that ruined to-day was the Mexican wave, its a football game and therefore should be banned. Surprised the stewards didn't throw a few out due to persistant standing during the Mexican wave, as clearly standing was not during an exicting passage of play.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Second half we almost gave the game away to a poor side,we should have attacked them from the start with Lau and Buckley and finished with an entertaining match,left around five mins from final whistle when we were just playing out time.

Second half we almost gave the game away to a poor side,we should have attacked them from the start with Lau and Buckley and finished with an entertaining match,left around five mins from final whistle when we were just playing out time.

yeah we should have busted our balls, knacked ourselves out, had a couple stretchered off and done Wolves 9 nil just to appease one of the four fans that left before the end

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Not sure about "worst game ever" but withouht a shadow if a diubt Wolves were the worst team I've seen at The Aex this season. No womder they're going down.

Blackpool?
Huddersfield?
Palace?
Sheffield Wednesday?
Barnsley?

They were not great but certainly not the worst team we've seen this season

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And to think 2000 brave souls did a 150 mile trip to Gillingham when we were bottom of the 4th division and now in front of 30000 fans and in a play off to the Premiership you get someone on here having a moan up. Shocking behaviour.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If you thought that was the "worse" game ever then quite clearly you didn't go to many at Withdean or the Goldstone !

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Rubbish..... Been around for years, many years?!!!!!! Enjoy the banter......... My next game will be, mmmm palarse scum away... Who else is going!!!!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Rubbish..... Been around for years, many years?!!!!!! Enjoy the banter......... My next game will be, mmmm palarse scum away... Who else is going!!!!!!!

So you're seriously suggesting todays win was worse than say the 5-1 defeat to Notts County in what ever the Freight Rover Trophy thingy was called at the time ? Or the 4-0 defeat to Palace at Withdean ? Hmmmmm .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here