Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worse game ever

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
After last week at Leeds, today was boring, no atmosphere during the game whatever. Thought Wolves were a good sport and no trouble considering what they were going through.met some of their lads on the train, and they had had all good words about us and our team.... So the play off now... Come on the seagulls !!!!!!
rubbish the atmosphere was really good today so shut up

what's the definition of atmosphere anyway? ok, not particularly noisy, North was ok at times, where I sit not so vocal, WSU not as loud as usual but hey, atmosphere to me was everyone walking around grinning from ar$ehole to ear'ole reveling in this great thing of ours.

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Blar blar blar.... We had a great day at Leeds last Saturday so. Not being negative at all, love our club and all who support it

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sometimes words just fail me. It was a meaningless, practice match for us today and we still went out and did a professional job and someone still moans. You could not make it up. Seriously with comments like this from our fanbase it makes me worry for next season, if we go up and do not batter Man Utd at home as I think some new fans have no sense of reality.

Two nearly identical goals by KLL and the first time I have been at a game to see his trademark celebration - what's not to like. I hardly expected a repeat of the Blackpool rout.

Youngest Potting will be gutted that she was at Brownie camp this weekend and missed the game, however I am sure her memories of the Barnsley and Blackpool games will have made up for it.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
After last week at Leeds, today was boring, no atmosphere during the game whatever. Thought Wolves were a good sport and no trouble considering what they were going through.met some of their lads on the train, and they had had all good words about us and our team.... So the play off now... Come on the seagulls !!!!!!

Shut up.

We had nothing to play for so of course there wasn't going to be much of an atmosphere.

We won.
Wolves fans did themselves proud.
Stop whinging.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
okay mate i sometimes moan about the atmosphere but its been really good in the last few games

So it's OK for you to moan about the atmosphere when you don't personally rate it highly, but it's not OK for the OP to do the same when he doesn't think it's good?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Granted the match lost a little bit of occasion due to our secured 4th place and Wolves almost certain relegation but the atmosphere was only a bit off what we usually get. It's time to stop winging about petty things and concentrate on winning the play-offs and getting behind the team!

I can certainly say this match was MUCH more exciting than the 0-0 versus Charlton. Oh and the thread should have been titled "Worst game ever" to be grammatically correct :thumbsup:

Whingeing if you want to be a pedant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here