Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worse game ever

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
After last week at Leeds, today was boring, no atmosphere during the game whatever. Thought Wolves were a good sport and no trouble considering what they were going through.met some of their lads on the train, and they had had all good words about us and our team.... So the play off now... Come on the seagulls !!!!!!
Given your username I'm guessing you're about 11. Fair play to you for being one of the new generation, we need you, so welcome to the fold. I quite accept that for you it probably was the 'worst game ever', but those of us who've been to more than two games would respectfully disagree.

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Worst game ever.. Ok, an over statement, job done and roll on next Friday/Monday. Forgot to mention how good the wolves fans were, Respected the minutes applause, clapped the team after the game and the guys we spoke to were full of praise about BHA !!!!!!! Don't think we will get the same response next week !!!!!!!!

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
41 years young.... And enjoy even the worst games ever, my son is the 11 year old but maybe I do act the same age!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here