Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Cassowaries_416f91_70911.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The Badger will make it through the first few rounds before bottling it like it always does. Flat track bully if ever there was one.

Cassowary for me.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
a large honey badger weighs around 35lbs

a large african elephant weighs 13,000lbs

erm....................

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This group is much closer than I thought it would be. I thought the badge, mouse and Cassowary would stroll through. I'm delighted to see that the Elephant and the Tardigrade are giving the Cassowary a hell of a run for its money. And rightly so, the Cassowary is way over hyped.

Jan 29, 2015
This group is much closer than I thought it would be. I thought the badge, mouse and Cassowary would stroll through. I'm delighted to see that the Elephant and the Tardigrade are giving the Cassowary a hell of a run for its money. And rightly so, the Cassowary is way over hyped.

That's because there are so many new users voting. I reckon that you should be a member for at least 6 months before getting a vote.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Tardigrade needs that third spot. Cassowary and Elephant both massively over rated. Imagine a Tardigrade of equal size. No contest. It would simply SPEAR it's dagger like teeth into the target. Unlike all other competitors which could only fight in a location of their choosing, the Tardigrade would beat them in ANY given climate on or OFF Earth.

That's HARD. Vote Tardigrade.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tardigrade needs that third spot. Cassowary and Elephant both massively over rated. Imagine a Tardigrade of equal size. No contest. It would simply SPEAR it's dagger like teeth into the target. Unlike all other competitors which could only fight in a location of their choosing, the Tardigrade would beat them in ANY given climate on or OFF Earth.

That's HARD. Vote Tardigrade.

Really?

tumblr_nyg4i1XX8O1tr9vtuo2_400.gif

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Tardigrade needs that third spot.

Actually forth should do it. Currently the best forth placed is the Rhino with 15 votes. The Cassowary is currently forth in this group with 15 votes, so whoever finishes forth in this group ill be in poll position. Groups D and E are still competing but I would be very surprised if the forth placed beast in either of those groups gets more than 15 votes.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going for the Honey badger based on the fact it looks a bit like El Hadji Diouf. Is that a justifiable reason?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Congratulations to the Honeybadger, Grasshopper Mouse and Cassowary who progress through to the last 16. Tardigrade and African Elephant tied on 16 points for fourth place and are currently the best fourth placed contestants.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Congratulations to the Honeybadger, Grasshopper Mouse and Cassowary who progress through to the last 16. Tardigrade and African Elephant tied on 16 points for fourth place and are currently the best fourth placed contestants.

What would happen if The Tardigrade and Elephant finish the groups as best fourth placed? Would there be a head to head?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Elephant, Tardigrade and Rhino all finish 4th on 11.19% of their groups vote count.

#percentagedecider

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here