Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Cassowary and the Honeybadger in the same group. Tough call, but I think the absolute no ****s given attitude of the Honeybadger edges it for me, he has a lot more YouTube evidence to back up the claim too.

That's because the Honeybadger is a publicity seeking tart - the Cassowary carries out it's hardness silently and without publicity - the special forces of the animal kingdom.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Personally I think the Cassowary is massively over rated. It's shy, only attacks a s a last resort and it's biggest threat is dogs. Domestic dogs. Lassie. Dogs kill Cassowaries. I repeat: DOGS KILL CASSOWARIES. Cassowaries are not hard. They just look a bit strange and go a bit emotional and hysterical when under threat. Pathetic.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cassowary and Grasshopper Mouse in the same group, harsh draw.

However the Grass Hopper mouse is hard AF and such gets my vote. HOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. #TeamMouse.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
This is clearly the group of death. Honey badger had my vote until I got to the mouse

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Cassowary vs Elephant? Bet the poxy bird wouldn't look so hard in that fight. Plus the Elephant would just step on the mouse without even noticing. Fair enough the badger is pretty hard but it's gotta be the elephant for me.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Cassowary and the Honeybadger in the same group. Tough call, but I think the absolute no ****s given attitude of the Honeybadger edges it for me, he has a lot more YouTube evidence to back up the claim too.

It's a myth I tell you. There is a couple videos out there but we all know 99/100 it ends us like this. Just hunting practise for the Cubs. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
image.jpeg

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
A MOUSE!? We are talking about hardness, and a MOUSE has 26% of the votes. A MOUSE!
But this isn't just any old mouse. It's a mouse that kills it's prey by biting their heads off. Prey such as scorpions, snakes and giant centipedes. And then rears up onto its hind legs to howl like a wolf to announce its victory.

This is a mouse that despite being tiny, protects a territory the size of FOURTEEN football pitches, and if it comes across another within that territory, they fight to the death. As the OP states, put them in a cage together and a bloodbath ensues, until only one is left.

Hard.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
It's a myth I tell you. There is a couple videos out there but we all know 99/100 it ends us like this. Just hunting practise for the Cubs. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
View attachment 71398

Hard is battling on in the face of adversity. A honeybadger should absolutely get owned by a much bigger, more powerful Lion. In this picture, there are three Lions to one honeybadger and the badger looks to still be alive.

Honeybadgers are well-renowned for being absolutely fearless. Lions and other bigger creatures usually look to avoid honeybadgers because they know they won't back down.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hard is battling on in the face of adversity. A honeybadger should absolutely get owned by a much bigger, more powerful Lion. In this picture, there are three Lions to one honeybadger and the badger looks to still be alive.

Honeybadgers are well-renowned for being absolutely fearless. Lions and other bigger creatures usually look to avoid honeybadgers because they know they won't back down.

Exactly.

Hardness is not WINNING a fight.

It's the BELIEF you can win a fight when, in reality, everything logical should tell you to FLEE like a right PUSSY.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
View attachment 71398

This actually supports the Honey Badger doesn't it? 3 lions and the hard ******* is still fighting, look at him growling away.....put me down you pussies, fight me properly, I'll have the lot of you!!!! Hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here