Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: Group C***

Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This actually supports the Honey Badger doesn't it? 3 lions and the hard ******* is still fighting, look at him growling away.....put me down you pussies, fight me properly, I'll have the lot of you!!!! Hard.

He's crying like a baby as the cub takes him away for lunch. Just a starter prey for a much harder animal

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's just a baby Honey Badger more like, 3 lions wouldn't have the balls to take on an adult HB...he'd rip their balls off!!!

Where a lioness without balls can pick one up easily on its own. :whistle: image.jpeg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That's not hard just plain stupidity. Big difference. Like me jumping in to a ring with Mike Tyson isn't a "hard" thing to do.

So what's hardness then? Just WINNING a fight?

For example, a man standing in front of a tank and willing to fight despite the almost certain knowledge he will be killed is quite hard to me, yet in your logic that isn't hard as 1) he will lose and 2) he is being stupid and should run away.

Animal hardness isn't the fighting itself. It's the mentality shown in entering the fight and willingness to fight dirty (see honey badger).

We might as well just give it to the biggest animal otherwise.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This actually supports the Honey Badger doesn't it? 3 lions and the hard ******* is still fighting, look at him growling away.....put me down you pussies, fight me properly, I'll have the lot of you!!!! Hard.

Exactly.

The little shit could have 1 paw left and his chest cavity torn open and he would still attempt one last swipe at the twatty lions.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's got to be pound for pound. So the African Elephant has no place here. But Imagine a Tardigrade the size of an Elephant!! Devastating.

Christ, a great brown sack of puss that big!

Well, that doesn't really follow, because AGGRESSION is a key factor of hardness. An elephant is big, but it is also aggressive. Shrink it down to whatever size and it will show aggressive tendencies.

The Tardigrade has no aggression whatsoever. It has no notion of defending territory, fighting for a mate, battling for food. You're only criteria for it's hardness, is that evolution has gifted it with an ability to survive in harsh environments.

Shrink an elephant down to its size and the elephant would run it through. The Tardigrade would just take it because it has no idea it's in a fight. Useless. Wasted votes. This isn't about survival, it is about hardness.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean

Well, that doesn't really follow, because AGGRESSION is a key factor of hardness. An elephant is big, but it is also aggressive. Shrink it down to whatever size and it will show aggressive tendencies.

The Tardigrade has no aggression whatsoever. It has no notion of defending territory, fighting for a mate, battling for food. You're only criteria for it's hardness, is that evolution has gifted it with an ability to survive in harsh environments.

Shrink an elephant down to its size and the elephant would run it through. The Tardigrade would just take it because it has no idea it's in a fight. Useless. Wasted votes. This isn't about survival, it is about hardness.

Tardigrades have sharp dagger-like teeth in their tubular mouth that they use to spear other living organisms and algae. They usually feed on bacteria or plant cells but there are a few other species that are predatory by nature and feed on other smaller animals.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

I don't think aggression is hardness. If anything, aggression shows signs of bullying. Bullying is not hard.

The Tardigrade, pound for pound would win in a fight against any of the other competitors. In any climate. Let's say round 1 is in the hottest dessert. Round 2 in the coldest mountain. Round 3 in the deepest depth of the sea. Round 4 in SPACE!? They are able to use their dagger like teeth as a SPEAR! Defence is vital, you can't hurt a pillow.

The Tardigrade, he'll beat you anywhere.

#TeamTardigrade

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't think aggression is hardness. If anything, aggression shows signs of bullying. Bullying is not hard.

The Tardigrade, pound for pound would win in a fight against any of the other competitors. In any climate. Let's say round 1 is in the hottest dessert. Round 2 in the coldest mountain. Round 3 in the deepest depth of the sea. Round 4 in SPACE!? They are able to use their dagger like teeth as a SPEAR! Defence is vital, you can't hurt a pillow.

The Tardigrade, he'll beat you anywhere.

#TeamTardigrade

Aggression in the face of a superior adversary is hard. Fighting for your life is hard.

Surviving an environment isn't hard, it's just evolution.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I don't get why it has to be pound for pound rating.

In REAL life, pound for pound means nothing. If it did there would be no need for weight divisions.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm a tad confused about the popularity of the elephant - how can an animal that eats buns ever be hard ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here