Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women and tattoos

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
yeah I think you're right. next time I'm shown some deep and meaningful comment inked on some girls forearm (you know like the meaningful posts that are sent around on Facebook) I'm going to be more honest and say I hate it, grow up you ****in retard!

Or comment like "if you get a tattoo girl you're looking like a sailor " yeah point well made mate! You might not like what they've got as a tattoo but they do, it like saying I don't like your hair cut, what you wear,or don't judge a book by its cover ....unless she's got tattoos and as a man I don't like that she must be a chavvy sailor!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
(PUT ON NASELY ACCENT) I errr.. .like things but I don't like other things, I am better than you and have a pretty consived opinion based on old fadhioned morality which it different from yours therefore I am right and everyone is wrong!!!!
Well, yes, we all know this is how you see the world, and that you think you are right and everybody else is wrong. Just best not to boast about it, eh?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
So let me get this straight. You have opinions. Other people are retards.

OK, fine, whatever..................

Did i aim this at you?? Do you know me??? So you can have a bias opinion about me but god help me if I reply to what the thread was about!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Not touched a nerve just boring, I like all kinds of women some with tattoos some without my Mrs (in picture has none) but surely that's a choice?? You are making general assumptions and telling women it's not okay to do what they want because YOU might not find them sexy, I think that makes you a t***

dont like a thread then dont open it, the title is very clear

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Well, yes, we all know this is how you see the world, and that you think you are right and everybody else is wrong. Just best not to boast about it, eh?

Then op stated (in short) women shouldn't get tattoos it looks nasty I don't like them, but by replying I AM the judgmental one??? I bet you're also a born again Christian? ??

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't think it's true at all.

3 or 4 girls I work with have had new tattoos and show them to me and want positive feedback, then I'm stuck in the head says 'i hate it you look awful' and mouth says 'oh right...OK...yeah...you pleased with it?'.

any beautiful girl, I find it distracts from their beauty. If you're fat and ugly then yeah distract away!

tattoos are often to mark something significant? I know I've got a mum..... I would hope, if I had a kid their birth date would be etched in my memory without having to display it...
I do respect that a woman's own choice to have a tattoo and i wouldn't ask her not to, but then I don't have to say I like it do I?

The point of that sign is, do tattooed people judge you for NOT having a tattoo? That's all

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Or comment like "if you get a tattoo girl you're looking like a sailor " yeah point well made mate! You might not like what they've got as a tattoo but they do, it like saying I don't like your hair cut, what you wear,or don't judge a book by its cover ....unless she's got tattoos and as a man I don't like that she must be a chavvy sailor!!

sorry to be crass but just do one.......

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Then op stated (in short) women shouldn't get tattoos it looks nasty I don't like them, but by replying I AM the judgmental one??? I bet you're also a born again Christian? ??

read the entire thread I said I dont like them then a few posts later I agreed its their body so they can do as they want...

dont cherry pick just what you want to read.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
read the entire thread I said I dont like them then a few posts later I agreed its their body so they can do as they want...

dont cherry pick just what you want to read.

Like "just do one" you blatantly stated at on the op "girls don't do it" just "cherry pick" what you type

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
a1037d1f4d25080a39717ae31b7d1e03.jpg
#

Jessica Wilde has some nice, er, tattoos.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I too am older , not a BAC though. Too much of something often spoils it so very heavily tattooed women or men really look wrong IMO. On women I would rather see them without the distraction of what looks like a pair of dated curtains printed over their skin. Flesh is a nice colour. I have no issues with discrete tattoos which can enhance the view. Personally I think body painting looks much better and is both removable/easily changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here