Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women and tattoos

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
coloured hair, ripped jeans and earings all reversible when you grow out of it.... a tattoo is for life.,,, ( yes I know about lasers)

My lass went through that phase. Loads of earrings,tartan skirts,dyed hair etc and as you say she has now de-cluttered herself. A simple pair of earrings and she passes an mot every year now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Think tattoos on women are awful.. whats wrong with a chain around the ankle? (read into that what you want)..

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I googled sexy tattoos on women and here are the first 2 results

young chaps you are welcome to them

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...jOXOAhXLB8AKHdwsCFgQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=608

tattoos-for-women-41.jpgtattoos-for-women-41.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Agree about tats being the norm these days. When I take my kid swimming I'm usually the only one without one in the whole pool. And often the only one with a normal BMI too

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Here's a word about fashion.. In every pack of foxhounds, chasing a fox, there's one dog, one hound at the back of the pack, with no sense of smell at all. He can't smell that fox, can he? He doesn't even know there is a fox. All he's doing is following arsehol*s. And that, is all you need to know about fashion. - Al Murray/Pub landlord

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

I don't think it's true at all.

3 or 4 girls I work with have had new tattoos and show them to me and want positive feedback, then I'm stuck in the head says 'i hate it you look awful' and mouth says 'oh right...OK...yeah...you pleased with it?'.

any beautiful girl, I find it distracts from their beauty. If you're fat and ugly then yeah distract away!

tattoos are often to mark something significant? I know I've got a mum..... I would hope, if I had a kid their birth date would be etched in my memory without having to display it...
I do respect that a woman's own choice to have a tattoo and i wouldn't ask her not to, but then I don't have to say I like it do I?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
FFS THIS again!!! Personly I love tattoos other people don't, I like Indian food,other people don't, I can't stand cyclists being wholyer than though other people are cyclist,I like Baldock other don't! ! Grow up you f**** retard!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
(PUT ON NASELY ACCENT) I errr.. .like things but I don't like other things, I am better than you and have a pretty consived opinion based on old fadhioned morality which it different from yours therefore I am right and everyone is wrong!!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FFS THIS again!!! Personly I love tattoos other people don't, I like Indian food,other people don't, I can't stand cyclists being wholyer than though other people are cyclist,I like Baldock other don't! ! Grow up you f**** retard!

So let me get this straight. You have opinions. Other people are retards.

OK, fine, whatever..................

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

yeah I think you're right. next time I'm shown some deep and meaningful comment inked on some girls forearm (you know like the meaningful posts that are sent around on Facebook) I'm going to be more honest and say I hate it, grow up you ****in retard!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Touched a nerve?

take a chill pill.....

Not touched a nerve just boring, I like all kinds of women some with tattoos some without my Mrs (in picture has none) but surely that's a choice?? You are making general assumptions and telling women it's not okay to do what they want because YOU might not find them sexy, I think that makes you a t***

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here