Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women and tattoos

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can people stop bumping this thread as my Tapatalk feed keeps getting that fat bird's arse at the top of it.

Oh balls....

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
.....just so long as they don't give a rats arse about being turned down for jobs.

In what industry are people not getting jobs because of tattoos?

In extreme cases (obscenities/swastikas etc) or face/skull tattoos I get that it can be too much.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Why do people always think that getting a tattoo is an attempt to be edgy/different?

I have none myself, though to say I haven't considered/don't consider it occasionally would be a lie, but have numerous friends who have them and the vast majority got them because it made them happy. That's it. No other motive.

Actually, one of them is a bit of a tosser with a cack 'edgy' tattoo, but I suppose there always has to be one to keep the stereotype alive...

Edit; Sorry, I might have misread your post but are you saying you stopped gettong tattoos just because you wanted to be different?

no, certainly aint bothered about being different. Just didn't want anymore. They are just so common and mostly uninteresting. There is some amazing artists out there but ya see 1 amazing sleeve and its like you've seen them all. Not saying I will never get another but right now not interested.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tattoos always look a right mess to me, especially sleeves. Loads of intricate pictures all mashed up together into one big, green....mulch. Looks like old newspapers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here