Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans First Class Today

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you can't see it, you should not be a moderator.

Utter nonsense. Absolutely nothing remotely contentious in any of that. To turn around your own accusation, if anyone else had posted what I have, you wouldn't have commented on it.

Utter nonsense. Absolutely nothing remotely contentious in any of that. To turn around your own accusation, if anyone else had posted what I have, you wouldn't have commented on it.

You just have yo keep digging don't you hansy.

Your post above is further proof that you are no more suited to moderation than I am.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What a childish fool you are Hans. Quite pathetic.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wolves fans were great...loved their self depecation about going to Shrewsbury...well behaved and had a right dig at 'O Hara( I think)........'£40,000 a week,your having a laugh'...O Hara gave them the thumbs up...(as if to say...yes and you suckers are paying for it)from there on they booed him and at the end of the match O Hara stormed offdown the tunnel. Well done Wolves fans... very impressed.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just thought I'd post this post from a wolves fan from one of their forums:
:thumbsup:

Went with my son today, both sets of fans were great. The Brighton fans we bumped in on the train, in the town and at the stadium treated my son like royalty. Was so relieved that we were all so well humoured about it, showed solidarity and that we are the club - not the players, the management, or the board. Thought my son's enthusiasm may wain after such an awful season but he said that he wished all away days were like that and he's looking forward to more next season.

As for Brighton, nice stadium, great fans, hope they go up - thrashing Palace on the way.

Great post:albion2:
Especially the last sentence

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
They were great,Shrewsbury song funny, apart from the ten or so ********s who tried it on in the Belle. Best line of the day from the doorman to the police "we've got some away fans who don't want to go away"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

That's how I read it too - Unless i'm missing something!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Here we go another happy clappy thread. Get a grip.

Every team in that situation would react in the same way. We did the same and continously through he dark days and remember how amazing the Stoke fans were in 89 when relegated and sang as loud as youd ever heard for 90 mins at the goldstone. The fact they won 3 nil then charged the pitch and threw coins at the north stand took the shine off it somewhat though.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
Totally agree Managers, Owners come & go, fans have to face the good & the bad for life, As A middle aged Brighton fan I know
How those Wolves fans must have so let down by their club, but they whole attitude was fantastic pre, during & after the match
One was even telling other fans not to push so I could safely get my 7 year old grandson on the train.
Good luck to Wolves hope you don't suffer as long as Brighton have. So looking forward to the play offs.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Had a good chat with a couple if Wolves fans in the train queue, they were decent, respectful and wished us luck in the playoff, best of luck next season!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They were great,Shrewsbury song funny, apart from the ten or so ********s who tried it on in the Belle. Best line of the day from the doorman to the police "we've got some away fans who don't want to go away"
can I ask why the resident home fans didn't just give them a shoeing?..... I was in there before the game and it was rammed with what you could loosely term 'likely lads'.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Every team in that situation would react in the same way. We did the same and continously through he dark days and remember how amazing the Stoke fans were in 89 when relegated and sang as loud as youd ever heard for 90 mins at the goldstone. The fact they won 3 nil then charged the pitch and threw coins at the north stand took the shine off it somewhat though.

Here we go, another moan about a happy clappy thread. Get a grip.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I clapped a lot yesterday and I'm happy. Anything wrong with that?
This thread isn't that happy with all the sniping at each other. Why can't we just enjoy supporting the club at the moment without points scoring over each other on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here