Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans First Class Today

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
on the train to Brighton, wolves fans commenting on how it was the most civilised match they'd ever been to
Not sure that sounds like a good thing?

i think over the last week they have got to terms with relegation which will obviously have taken some of the edge away from today. Good following, great humour, and well directed anger at their overpaid lazy players!

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Always liked Wolves, glad to hear they went down laughing and not crying, even the most optimistic of Wolves fans were probably expecting a defeat today, up against a seagulls side who are on FIRE, and at the Amex, it was never going to happen.

I hope they come straight back up, championship is their natural level I think, just need to get their act together and they'll be fine.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And to think they were expected to be troublesome eh? A credit to their club.

Absolutely. Proper support & totally undeserving of the morons at the helm who've taken 'em down (again). Best of luck to them next season. :clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A few of them came along to the Soul Party afterwards. Demanded - and got - 'Liquidator' by Harry J All-Stars. I think some of them just came down for a gallows-humour party.

Class apart for starting the applause for Tony Grealish. Genuinely impressed with that.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I don't really. Their fans were great today, but no doubt the Peterborough fans were great at Palace, too. Someone has to get relegated.

If anything, the Wolves fans who hounded out McCarthy, because they were 17th in the Premier League, deserve it more than most.

I can't believe you're a ****ing moderator. Do us a favour and ban yourself you clown.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't really. Their fans were great today, but no doubt the Peterborough fans were great at Palace, too. Someone has to get relegated.

If anything, the Wolves fans who hounded out McCarthy, because they were 17th in the Premier League, deserve it more than most.

The moderating misery strikes again.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
A few of them came along to the Soul Party afterwards. Demanded - and got - 'Liquidator' by Harry J All-Stars. I think some of them just came down for a gallows-humour party.

Class apart for starting the applause for Tony Grealish. Genuinely impressed with that.

I missed the last part, but they did seem like a brilliant lot. I think they also appreciated us acknowledging some of the problems with their team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The moderating misery strikes again.

Yes you're right. Stating that THEIR FANS WERE GREAT TODAY is really miserable. I just question the idea of a club 'deserving' to stay in a particular league, that's all. No big deal.

Yes you're right. Stating that THEIR FANS WERE GREAT TODAY is really miserable. I just question the idea of a club 'deserving' to stay in a particular league, that's all. No big deal.

No, you just had to have a go at Spielberg. If anyone else had posted it you wouldn't have posted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They should not be in league one. I hope they rip the league apart.

Sorry, but yes they should. That's how a league works.

Well you know what I mean hans.

No, you just had to have a go at Spielberg. If anyone else had posted it you wouldn't have posted.

Where?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here