Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans First Class Today

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They should not be in league one. I hope they rip the league apart.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Started the Tony Grealish applause straight away.
Started the Mexican Wave.
Sang " your going to Wembley "
Applauded us at the end.

Good luck next season, Wolves.

:clap2::clap2:

Yeah, loved it when they sang if your all going to Shrewsbury clap your hands!. Felt a bit sorry for them at the end when about 10,000 police came out and stood facing them in front of the stand. There hadn't been a moments trouble, but that sort of face-off is inflammatry and can ignite violence.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've not had the best history with Wolves fans, but today they were a credit to their club. They were quite correct in directing their ire at their players. Fair play to them I thought they were terrific today.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wolves fans could have kicked off when it was clear after 25 minutes they were gone but they showed a lot of humour and support from then. Superb.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The Wolves fans started the applause as soon as Tony's photo came up. Made me quite emotional.

I have been following the Albion for thirty years and the minutes applause was the most choked up that I have ever been at a match. Beating the drama at the last game at the Goldstone, Hereford or the first game at The Amex.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
kicking off in town now by station outside the bell

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
kicking off in town now by station outside the bell

A few boys with too many shandies inside them, happens every day of the night.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well you know what I mean hans.

I don't really. Their fans were great today, but no doubt the Peterborough fans were great at Palace, too. Someone has to get relegated.

If anything, the Wolves fans who hounded out McCarthy, because they were 17th in the Premier League, deserve it more than most.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't really. Their fans were great today, but no doubt the Peterborough fans were great at Palace, too. Someone has to get relegated.

If anything, the Wolves fans who hounded out McCarthy, because they were 17th in the Premier League, deserve it more than most.

Ok then.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Their fans were a credit to their club and deserve better than they got with their players both today and all season. They deserve to bounce back quickly.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Siege mentality, no better than any well supported club having a jolly boys weekend. But well done for attending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here