Wolves fan in West Lower

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
OK VICTOR MATURE :lolol:
regards
DR

I won't make a snide comment. I should respect my elders...

So why not just put on Quadrophenia and relive those days you wistfully recall every second post.

Actually that is one film we would probably both enjoy.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why would anyone want to sit with a rival fan at a football match? I can't think of anything worse. It's football, not rugby and one of the many reasons why football is so much better than egg-chucking - away fans have their own section and that's the way it is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What has a football match in England got in comparison with an American ball park ?
It sounds like you are still in holiday mode and it is becoming boring.

Well, you know where the ignore is :thumbsup:

this has to be the biggest pile of shite i've read on here in a long time :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
regards
DR

Excellent. Coming from the one-sentence emoji WONDER of the board, I must be doing something right then.
regards
E10

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Goldstone reminiscing comment #768129

Remember some Pompey fans wearing colours being re directed to the North Stand due to overspill in the away section ... it ended badly.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I went to see Saracens play Wasps the other week.
The supporters mixed with each other, there was a great atmosphere and we were allowed to drink in our seats whilst watching the match
After the match everyone walked back to the car park chatting to each other - no nastiness
Totally different atmosphere to football

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Brazenly walked through the turnstile, into the loo then onto his seat, Black and Gold WW scarf adorned round his neck.

Not sure this would happen at Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, West Ham or any other club for that matter.

I have been in many a home end but kept a low profile and never so brazen, OK so he was about 65 but still, should it be allowed?

If his seat was actually in the loo then is there really any harm in that?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why would anyone want to sit with a rival fan at a football match? I can't think of anything worse. It's football, not rugby and one of the many reasons why football is so much better than egg-chucking - away fans have their own section and that's the way it is.

I respectfully disagree with the right honourable gentlemen. I've been in many a splendid rugby atmosphere, pint in hand and no nastiness or trouble.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The supporters mixed with each other, there was a great atmosphere and we were allowed to drink in our seats whilst watching the match
After the match everyone walked back to the car park chatting to each other - no nastiness

Exactly. If I met a Sarries or Pests fan I would walk with them and offer my condolences

:whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNt4KrsM24

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here