Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It will be interesting to see. Football fans can be fickle and after the first few “exiting games” are over I think the numbers may dwindle. I for one will be travelling without a ticket for the first game.
Why - what's the point? Just to see if you (and many others) can somehow get one?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was planning on flying over for this one and was torn to bits that it sold out. Luckily someone put one seat right on the end of JL10 on the exchange. Big thank you to whoever that was. I didn't think getting one ticket to Wolves away would be so dramatic.
Away tickets aren’t put on the exchange……..

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Away tickets aren’t put on the exchange……..
Usa Network Television GIF by Suits

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I was planning on flying over for this one and was torn to bits that it sold out. Luckily someone put one seat right on the end of JL10 on the exchange. Big thank you to whoever that was. I didn't think getting one ticket to Wolves away would be so dramatic.
?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
any idea when the tickets for this WW away fixture will be sent out by the club? I note out of interest some wont be sent out and have to be collected from the WW ticket office as part of crackdown on making sure legit ppl get them and can prove they are who they say they are on the ticket named.

Last edited:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Yes, we’d take more than that. For every European away game there will be hundreds if not a thousand who travel without a match ticket
Depends if you're including family members and friends not interested in the match. On the off-chance I get a ticket for (say) Roma my wife will definitely come with me to do the tourist bit while I'm at the Stadio Olimpico. Not sure if she'd be included in the numbers. If I don't get a ticket I'll be sat at home in front of the telly with a big glass of red rather than shuffling round Rome, trying to find a backstreet bar with a distant TV and surrounded by a horde of bellicose Roma fans!
any idea when the tickets for this WW away fixture will be sent out by the club? I note out of interest some wont be sent out and have to be collected from the WW ticket office as part of crackdown on making sure legit ppl get them and can prove they are who they say they are on the ticket named.
A good idea IMO. There's always been the suspicion that some fans buy away tickets and pass them on or sell them in order to get the points for the odd big away game they want to attend. No idea how true that is but if collection helps stop this, what's the problem?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Not had ours yet.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
they will be this seasons Leicester - spent a fortune in recent past - one bad summer window - then relegated

May well be. Neves and Collins will be big losses. The former was their top scorer in 2 of the last 3 seasons. In every other year since their return to the top flight, Jimenez led the scoring charts and he's gone too.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still waiting, but with our postman only appearing once in a blue moon, I fully expect it to turn up sometime in November.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
May well be. Neves and Collins will be big losses. The former was their top scorer in 2 of the last 3 seasons. In every other year since their return to the top flight, Jimenez led the scoring charts and he's gone too.
Chinese owners lost interest and/or wealth it seems. Same story at the other 3 main West Midlands clubs who all once had Chinese owners, now just Wolves and West Brom (who are also in a mess).

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Ours came on Saturday. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Hoping we don't get the 'new manager bounce'!

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Ours came on Saturday. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Hoping we don't get the 'new manager bounce'!
Im away so last opportunity for my postman (that Im gonna stake is laziest in town) to deliver is Thursday. Two deliveries to go. Yeah I thought about the WW manager situ but then i thought we have the far better manager.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had them about a week ago (bought on day 1)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here