Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Great Western pub on Corn Hill is tremendous, especially if you like your real ales.
And has security that check tickets so no away fans let in

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you think there's any chance I could get away with it if I put on an extraordinarily good Wolverhampton accent?
Unlikely but worth a try, I get an assist from my Wolves STH former work colleague however I had to solemnly promise the doorman one year I would not smash the shit out of place

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Unlikely but worth a try, I get an assist from my Wolves STH former work colleague however I had to solemnly promise the doorman one year I would not smash the shit out of place
Well I need to find a use for this Noddy Holder hat. Other than sneaking into Wolves Home Fans Only pubs I can only think of impersonating a lighthouse.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Are there any dedicted away fan pubs?
As has been said, only away fans pub is the premier Inn by the train station. It's a no go in any other pub unless you have a ticket for a home section.
Fan zone will be open outside the ground for food/drinks/entertainment, away fans welcome.
Other than that, the best option is to drink in Brum and then get the tram into Wolves .

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Finally got an email from Supporter Services top help with my missing ticket issue:

Dear Possible Points Harvester / Ticket Giver-Awayer

Thank you for purchasing tickets for our first away league game against Wolves.

Further to our communication about ticketing for away matches (click here for more information), we are writing to inform you that your ticket has been randomly selected for collection at Molineux Stadium.

Tickets are to be collected from 1:00pm at the Away Collection Point, adjacent to the Away Turnstiles(Turnstile Block 3).

Only a limited number of ticket holders have been selected for collection, but we would still ask you to allow extra time for this process where possible.

You can only collect your own ticket and you must show matching photo ID (eg passport or drivers' licence).

We hope you enjoy the game.
Supporter Services

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Finally got an email from Supporter Services top help with my missing ticket issue:
Rightly or wrongly the 'selected' don't tend to get notification until late in the day.

To stop any funny goings ons I guess.

I had my go last season, hopefully that'll be it for a while although it's usually no big deal

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm changing trains at Stafford, so I'm heading for a pub there. Looks like some reasonable choices

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here