Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
According to online chat with the ticket office they post them block by block and some will be posted next week, I did remind her the game was next Saturday but she seemed to trust the post ( I don’t )
Fortunately my ticket arrived yesterday, but currently we only seem to get one delivery a week, so for those being posted next week, there could be a lot of duplicates being requested.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My tickets turned up today, hallelujah! What's it like outside the stadium there? Food and drink available? Or best to find an away pub?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
My tickets turned up today, hallelujah! What's it like outside the stadium there? Food and drink available? Or best to find an away pub?
Not the nicest place to visit. If your going by train spend more time in Birmingham if you can.

The away fans "pub" is at the Premier Inn by the train station.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not the nicest place to visit. If your going by train spend more time in Birmingham if you can.

The away fans "pub" is at the Premier Inn by the train station.
What's better premier Inn or ground concourse (both sound grim :) )

Quite excited new ground for me which is a rarity.

Jimmy Grimble

They weren’t charging last year but it was a shit hole.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's pretty grim but I've never been charged to go in on the two times I've been.

Think you might have been scammed!
Yup. A big ugly bloke standing at the door and another one sitting at a table next to him and collecting £10 cash to get inside. Everyone was paying. Never going back until I get my 10 quid back and another tenner for them to have the privilege of my business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here