[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Certainly March. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team

Same for Montoya.

Otherwise, it's a decent result and could prove a very valuable away point.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
He worked insanely hard defensively though
I thought March put in a huge amount of effort today. Unfair to give him so much stick because of one miss. Wolves missed far more. Meanwhile our number 9 failed to have a shot.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You lot are ****ing mad, that was complete crap until the last 10mins.
Imagine supporting a football team that cant score goals, you just imagined being a Brighton fan [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Quite enjoyed the last 20 I saw and in the car before that talksport 2 were very complimentary of us from when I was listening half time up till I got home on 70 mins...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Decent point, Bissouma MOM. Having said that it was a dire game of football, no better than last season when oh we achieved a point!

Still not convinced about Potter. :shrug:

I can only think you can’t have seen one of the comparative games? We took the game to Wolves at times in that second half, and end with the lion share is possession. We didn’t park the bus today, last season we definitely did barely a shot and under 30% of the ball. :shrug:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not complaining about what was a good point well earned, but good God how out of form is Propper? He got caught in possession multiple times, as he has done for the last several games. Needs resting/dropping call it what you like.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Must admit, I didn’t watch it, so I’m relying on those here who did at the match or on a stream.

Which players stood out, or was the entire team outstanding?

Bissouma stood out, both in going forward and tackling back - but he can't shoot. None of the others were 'outstanding' as such, but they all put in a pretty solid workmanlike performance, and covered for each other - so when we did make the inevitable mistake or two, it didn't matter. That's why we didn't concede a goal. But we just don't look like scoring.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Must admit, I didn’t watch it, so I’m relying on those here who did at the match or on a stream.

Which players stood out, or was the entire team outstanding?

Workmanlike performance.
Lots of possession.
Maupay worked hard.
Solly missed a couple of chances which effectively were snap-shots.
Bissouma - arguably best performance for us.
Webster shaky first, steady second.
Montoya steady.
MacAllister very promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I can only think you can’t have seen one of the comparative games? We took the game to Wolves at times in that second half, and end with the lion share is possession. We didn’t park the bus today, last season we definitely did barely a shot and under 30% of the ball. :shrug:

Can this be emblazoned at the top of the home page please?

Top post, as ever - I think you may actually understand football! Rare on here of late. Undeniable progress vs last season. Wake up and smell the Potterball.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Not complaining about what was a good point well earned, but good God how out of form is Propper? He got caught in possession multiple times, as he has done for the last several games. Needs resting/dropping call it what you like.

I thought Propper had a good game!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought March put in a huge amount of effort today. Unfair to give him so much stick because of one miss. Wolves missed far more. Meanwhile our number 9 failed to have a shot.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Montoya was fine. Couple of sloppy passes but did okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Same for Montoya.

Otherwise, it's a decent result and could prove a very valuable away point.

If March and Montoya aren't good enough to be in the first team, It's a f***ing miraculous result getting a point away at Wolves with only 9 first teamers :facepalm:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Would have taken a point all day long before the start. With a bit more luck, we could have nicked it. Other results going our way is a bonus. Bissouma had his best game for ages. MOM in my opinion. AJ looked effective when he came on. Trossard patchy at best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports