Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=36893]London Black Cab[/MENTION] How are your gonads?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Hallelujah! A clean sheet!

Solid point in the end. Especially with Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich and West Ham all losing.

It might be hindsight talking but it seems to me that how we've approached this game and the last away game against Sheff Utd is exactly how we should have approached most of the season. Start with a solid base and work our way into the game, playing progressively better and more attacking football once we've got a foothold. Also was that the first time this season we've started the same 11 players in back to back games? That's something else that probably should have been done more often.

But isn't that what CH mainly did? Keep it close for 75 minutes, bring on fresh legs, and go for a winner.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think that was our best performance for a while. I do get a bit frustrated with Bissouma though, gets himself in good positions but 95% of his shots are so wayward.

Thoughts we looked better when Ali J and Mac came on.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
A very good point. We still look ponderous and bereft of ideas going forwar and it's a shame the only player who actually dares to shoot is Bissouma - he had a great game, but shooting is not his strong point!

Good set of results elsewhere and that is one point more distance from the bottom three.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Great point and the simple fact is that if any one of our players were really shit today, we would have lost.

Some played better than others, but overall a great team performance, even if we were disappointing in the last third :smile:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Decent point, Bissouma MOM. Having said that it was a dire game of football, no better than last season when oh we achieved a point!

Still not convinced about Potter. :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Very well. No doubt people will moan, but away to a top 5 side, we were the better team.

EDIT - Actually, it seems most here think we played well, which is refreshing. Obviously it would have been different if Wolves had got lucky and nicked it.

Agree, we got a point and otherresults went our way.
Hopefully the little Argentinian will be a shining light, or a dull miners lamp :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've been out all day enjoying myself on a Lambretta, Got home to watch the last 5 minutes and see a well earned point. A good weekend so far.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Great away point considering other results... Hopefully Leicester help us out on Monday.

& we can have a real go at Arsenal next week!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You lot are ****ing mad, that was complete crap until the last 10mins.
Imagine supporting a football team that cant score goals, you just imagined being a Brighton fan [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed, although Propper was an absolute liability first half :wink:
While I realise you're teasing, I assume you're right too. First half my stream was so poor I watched about 15 seconds of every 3 minutes. Didn't miss a second of the second half.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Trossard put the ball on a plate for March, as he did against Palace.

We were the better team and got a point away to a team who are better than us. I don't see the need to have a go at any of our players.

I am entitled to my opinion. If u dont like it, ignore it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bissouma! - we will not let you go! Bissouma - we will not let you go! let you go o o o.
Couldn't hit a jumbo jet

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's another season where we need the shit teams to be shitter than us.

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
VG point. Some good performances and cameos from Mac and AJ.

Still the worry about final third and who's gonna score though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You lot are ****ing mad, that was complete crap until the last 10mins.
Imagine supporting a football team that cant score goals, you just imagined being a Brighton fan [emoji23]

By that reckoning, Wolves were complete crap as well. Very little to separate the teams today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here