Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well I wasn't expecting anything from that, and we certainly didn't look like a team doomed to relegation. Good point and performance. Wish so much that we'd take a good chance sometime soon though

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Great point.

Bissouma magnificent all game.
Solly March costs us a goal again - dreadful overall performance

But that is a desperately needed point

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A very good, controlling away performance.

But if we’re honest not many clear cut chances created. Solly’s chance was about it.

Positives:
- Biss was immense today. This could be the start of the end for Dale.
- Alexis finally makes his debut and from his brief cameo already looks then business.
- AJ also comes on and looks lively again

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Good point, felt comfortable most of the game. But not really very exciting. However, I think I would settle for another 8-9 unexciting 0-0 draws!

D

Deleted member 2719

Certainly March. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team

Did you not hear Uncle Tone, he said he would like the full backing from the fans for the last 10 matches.

Come on give him a break.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We inch away from all but one team below us.

The new kid didn't disgrace himself and will hopefully feel buoyed to have been involved.

Good luck Leicester for Monday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agree. Starting with March and Trossard should be made illegal.
Trossard put the ball on a plate for March, as he did against Palace.

We were the better team and got a point away to a team who are better than us. I don't see the need to have a go at any of our players.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hallelujah! A clean sheet!

Solid point in the end. Especially with Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich and West Ham all losing.

It might be hindsight talking but it seems to me that how we've approached this game and the last away game against Sheff Utd is exactly how we should have approached most of the season. Start with a solid base and work our way into the game, playing progressively better and more attacking football once we've got a foothold. Also was that the first time this season we've started the same 11 players in back to back games? That's something else that probably should have been done more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here