Will you stop supporting your "Premiership" team?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Cut the point scoring carp or whatever else uve put that's failed to wind me up aside for a minute...

You original post was suggesting we have lots of plastic fans compared to other clubs? You pit that you see it 'on here' like it's something you wouldn't see on bbs - correct?

I pointed out all clubs have them and you're trying to push home the myth that we've suddenly got 10k plastic mancs who don't really support the Albion...

If that's correct then I stand by my point, mainly because I'm right :thumbsup:

SO you are saying what I tried to put across even though I never actually wrote that, as for you being right once again if it makes you happy then have it your way. Some of us have better things to do, lets face it you are always going to be right

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You seem to want my attention for some reason? are you feeling left out? or do you what to feel a part of something?

You seem to want our attention for some reason? You are on a rivals message board. are you feeling left out? or do you what to feel a part of something?

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
If it's the Harry H I know, and I suspect it is, he's a top bloke and probably on a bit of a wind up with this thread........were you an AP when Noonogs was there??.

He actually has a point, I know lots of people, myself included who are local that supported the Albion back in the Goldstone days that gave up going when it was knocked down. Lots have followed prem teams in the interim but have come back now we have a decent home and in my case can bring my boys to the footy in peace. Lots on here will never admit to it because they will get abuse but I'm sure most have never really supported the prem team just followed them and watched them in the pub.

Fair play to the die hards as without you we wouldn't have a club and you can all quite rightly lord it over us JCL's or JCB's or whatever you want to call us. The bottom line is that all the guys I know that are the same as me now have children (the lost generation) that they are bringing back to the Albion and most, if not all can reminisce about the goldstone days. You can all call me and the others what you like, I couldn't give a toss but my legacy is 2 young lads that will hopefully never stray from the path, as their father did and follow the Albion for life.

Oh, and if I'm right about who Harry H is, his last team was Chelsea, although not in a playing capacity, and he is most definitely not Palace.

I don't think it's him mate, not even sure he posts on here. Also, a lot of the dates, players don't stack up. He was there with Chris Catlin, not Clough/Taylor. See you Saturday :drink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Try Where are they now ****wits.

This is like The Guardian's A N Other Saturday teaser...albeit with a slightly more agressive tone.

I reckon I have pieced together the clues though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never had a "Premiership" team but will continue to support Arundel & Barnham

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I remember the last time we hit the top division, in the terrace below the west stand a few of the regular supposed supporters turned up for the first Man U home game in Man U colours. They didn't next season!!!!

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I don't think it's him mate, not even sure he posts on here. Also, a lot of the dates, players don't stack up. He was there with Chris Catlin, not Clough/Taylor. See you Saturday :drink:

I guess not mate, thought he might be on a wind up throwing in a few 'red herrings', but then he's not one to brag about it is he?

See you saturday mate, I take it you're out afterwards for a few?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would you call pulling on the blue and white stripes (albeit only a few times) a failure, I wouldn't.........most of us will only ever dream of that!!

If he is who I think he is, there are lots of 'red herrings' in his story, probably to protect his identity, but I think he is younger than 50!

I agree. It's an honour. I don't think "Harry" played for the first team though. I could be wrong but I cannot find any evidence to suggest he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports