Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you stop supporting your "Premiership" team?

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
No they're not. If he wanted a more reasoned response he should have asked his question with more thought, and not as a statement of fact that everybody 'has a Prem team'. This is, sure as eggs, going to put a lot of people's backs up, and rightly so.

Add to that his pathetic hissy fit, at a few tetchy responses: "I've supported the club for years, played for them, etc, but now I hope they fail because someone called me a w'nker". Pathetic and totally deserving of the crap that then came his way.

Then consider his telling of lies in his 'back story': In the space of a few hours he's claimed that he "last saw the team play ten years ago" but also "last saw them in 1991", and that he "lives in Spain" but also "lives 2000 miles away".

Two scenarios:

1. He's a wind-up, full stop.
2. He's a bitter failed ex-pro, with no life, on a wind-up.

Would you call pulling on the blue and white stripes (albeit only a few times) a failure, I wouldn't.........most of us will only ever dream of that!!

If he is who I think he is, there are lots of 'red herrings' in his story, probably to protect his identity, but I think he is younger than 50!

I think he has a point. Maybe not people who post on here, but the amount of people I've noticed jumping on the Brighton bandwagon is actually quite funny. People who wouldn't of even been able to name 3 Brighton players 2 years ago, and if Brighton did go up, and did a "Wolves" these said people would go back to not giving a shit.

It's true.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would you call pulling on the blue and white stripes (albeit only a few times) a failure, I wouldn't.........most of us will only ever dream of that!!

If he is who I think he is, there are lots of 'red herrings' in his story, probably to protect his identity, but I think he is younger than 50!

Protect his identity? He's supposedly a former reserve team footballer, not James f'cking Bond.

(and if he wasn't trolling, he'd be welcomed, and have no need to hide who he was, at all).

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Protect his identity? He's supposedly a former reserve team footballer, not James f'cking Bond.

(and if he wasn't trolling, he'd be welcomed, and have no need to hide who he was, at all).

I meant his online identity mate, many on here will take things too far if they think someone is running down the Albion!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I suggest you read this thread again, not to mention the others but this thread will do :facepalm:

Yes in a specific thread about 'have u got another team' there will obviously be some who will post they have a soft soot for another team. It would be EXACTLY the same on bbs and any other forum. You were suggesting it happens on random threads on nsc when it actually doesn't. Also did u notice this thread has nothing to do with palace? :ffsparr:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I meant his online identity mate, many on here will take things too far if they think someone is running down the Albion!!

I understand that - if I was on here trolling for a reaction, I'd hide my identity too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You were suggesting it happens on random threads on nsc when it actually doesn't. Also did u notice this thread has nothing to do with palace? :ffsparr:

Leave him alone Sheebo. The Albion are his other team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've just ruined your post :lolol:

Haha. No, he was suggesting there would be a thread celebrating an Albion win and there are posters saying 'my other team Chelsea won too' when there isn't. As I said, if this was a thread on bbs there would be people there admitting they have 2 teams. He's trying to use this thread to install the palace myth that we've suddenly grown 10k fans who actually follow Man U :ffsparr: I suppose you will cling on to anything at the no as a palace fan. Esp one who was lifting it over us so heavily on here just a few months ago haha.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Yes in a specific thread about 'have u got another team' there will obviously be some who will post they have a soft soot for another team. It would be EXACTLY the same on bbs and any other forum. You were suggesting it happens on random threads on nsc when it actually doesn't. Also did u notice this thread has nothing to do with palace? :ffsparr:

So because I mentioned that you were wrong your going to sulk and say this thread has nothing to do with Palace lol. I saw a thread yesterday where someone mentioned his other team were Wolves, but if it makes you feel better and more secure then you are totally right and I was totally wrong :facepalm:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Haha. No, he was suggesting there would be a thread celebrating an Albion win and there are posters saying 'my other team Chelsea won too' when there isn't. As I said, if this was a thread on bbs there would be people there admitting they have 2 teams. He's trying to use this thread to install the palace myth that we've suddenly grown 10k fans who actually follow Man U :ffsparr: I suppose you will cling on to anything at the no as a palace fan. Esp one who was lifting it over us so heavily on here just a few months ago haha.

Erm no I was not, but once again if it makes you feel better

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Erm no I was not, but once again if it makes you feel better

Cut the point scoring carp or whatever else uve put that's failed to wind me up aside for a minute...

You original post was suggesting we have lots of plastic fans compared to other clubs? You pit that you see it 'on here' like it's something you wouldn't see on bbs - correct?

I pointed out all clubs have them and you're trying to push home the myth that we've suddenly got 10k plastic mancs who don't really support the Albion...

If that's correct then I stand by my point, mainly because I'm right :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Moi Secund Teem is Chrystal Palice......

Moi Secund Mum is my bruvver.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's hardly supporting them, though, is it, if you happen to like how Arsenal play but never go to watch them in person?

But that isn't the case or what the op is saying , there are a significant amount of season ticket holders who used to support and watch premier league teams , I know quite a few, it seems he's touched a nerve.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But that isn't the case or what the op is saying , there are a significant amount of season ticket holders who used to support and watch premier league teams , I know quite a few, it seems he's touched a nerve.

There has been a whole load of nerve touching on this thread. Many sensitive souls at the moment, you would think we have a big game coming up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here