Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you stop supporting your "Premiership" team?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
From looking through the posts they have made, they dont seem to post on threads about Liverpool a lot - maybe they would like to dump their second team then........

Also it comes across that they arent Over 50 at all from reading how they post and what they post on - including this post from this topic - New Eminem Album Leaked. - Page 2

Gonna go slitta my wrists,then go and get pissed
While ****in a bitch who don't scratcha my itch
Gonna burn her in bed,take an axe to her head
But she'll love me 4 eva,cos my real name is Trevor.............

Doesnt look like a Palace fan though, more a slightly thick in the head Brighton fan. Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should do a bit of digging on them.

Oh and my second team is Bradford due to close links, but i wouldnt say i fully support them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From looking through the posts they have made, they dont seem to post on threads about Liverpool a lot - maybe they would like to dump their second team then........

Also it comes across that they arent Over 50 at all from reading how they post and what they post on - including this post from this topic - New Eminem Album Leaked. - Page 2

Doesnt look like a Palace fan though, more a slightly thick in the head Brighton fan. Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should do a bit of digging on them.

Oh and my second team is Bradford due to close links, but i wouldnt say i fully support them.

On the ex pat thread says he lives in Spain but could get time off work, but also posted he last saw us live in 1991?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I always look out for spurs results, but albion through and through.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
rooster.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know that many of you out there have a Premiership team that you follow alongside the Albion.
Will you ditch them and only follow the Albion if we go up?
All you Arsenal,Man United,Chelsea,Liverpool supporters.
How is it going to pan out?
Well despite the abuse you've had I think that's a valid question. This is probably the wrong place to ask it as most Albion posters on NSC are more hardcore (a lot who attend Away games for example), but I know several people who are Albion STHs but Brighton is not their main team. I occasionally borrow a ST off a mate who's got a soft spot for Brighton as it's his home-town team, but is a Chelsea fan and he has said he has no intention of switching loyalties and will support Chelsea if we meet in the Prem.

Having said that I do think you're a bit of a **** for saying you've supported Brighton for decades but now want us to fail simply because some people have disagreed with you on a message board. Grow a pair for crying out loud.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Well despite the abuse you've had I think that's a valid question. This is probably the wrong place to ask it as most Albion posters on NSC are more hardcore (a lot who attend Away games for example), but I know several people who are Albion STHs but Brighton is not their main team. I occasionally borrow a ST off a mate who's got a soft spot for Brighton as it's his home-town team, but is a Chelsea fan and he has said he has no intention of switching loyalties and will support Chelsea if we meet in the Prem.

Having said that I do think you're a bit of a **** for saying you've supported Brighton for decades but now want us to fail simply because some people have disagreed with you on a message board. Grow a pair for crying out loud.

I too know of several who have moved to Sussex spotted a fabulous new stadium and thought, oh, what fun! I know a fair few Sussex based traders who have season tickets on the off chance Brighton are promoted to the premier league but their seats at the Amex go unused most weeks at the moment.

You are bound to attract these casual supporters with more money than loyalty with a stadia like the AMEX nestling in the downs. Maybe their kids will get the bug.

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
As I said.Not worth a light.
Signed under Clough/Taylor.
Kicked out by Mullery.
Just part of the fotsum and jetsum.
All good fun.
I've supported BHA since I went to my first match in around 1970.
Powney,Napier,Gall....Alan Duffy.
[B]You guys have put me off.
I hope you fail.[/QUOTE[/B]]
Put you off? - for christ sake man up!

Ignoring all the other rubbish on this thread, Harry H has got a point. I know plenty of people of that, when they talk about 'we', I genuinely don't know if they're referring to Albion or United/Chelsea/Tottenham etc (one young lad at work even alternates between his BHA and United scarf depending on the weekend's results). I generally treat these with the contempt they deserve, but there are enough of them about. It would be naive to think we've suddenly got 28,000 hardcore supporters.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
As I said.Not worth a light.
Signed under Clough/Taylor.
Kicked out by Mullery.
Just part of the fotsum and jetsum.
All good fun.
I've supported BHA since I went to my first match in around 1970.
Powney,Napier,Gall....Alan Duffy.
You guys have put me off.
I hope you fail.
You could be part of the Flotsum as well......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the ex pat thread says he lives in Spain but could get time off work, but also posted he last saw us live in 1991?

And yet in another thread last night, stated he 'lives 2000 miles away'. Geography not his strong point, then.

'Brighton City' thread;

Tried the search function and it didn't work.
I'm not a total idiot!
Humour me and tell me what is occurring.
I live 2000 miles away.

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There is a marked difference between 'supporting' and 'Following'... I support Brighton...but follow other teams results...like to see Plymouth win....but only follow them...did support them at their fans Utd day but mainly like other teams results and like to see any team beat Man U just so I can hear Fergies moaning about not being given pens...too much time at the end...not enough time added...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here