• Yes Palace Scum

Votes: 144 77.8%
  • No Does Not Deserve It

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Yes But Only Because I Like Making the Moo Noise

Votes: 15 8.1%

• Total voters

Apr 14, 2011
Boo all you like you bunch of deluded tosspots, hell you can even hiss. What fecking difference will it make, when muzza smashes one an kisses the badge in front of 2000 tits in the northstand.

If anything you should be booing Gus for wasting a kings ransom on an energiser bunny thats a proven failure at championship level.

Or how about boo the totally out of his depth waste of space thats not a patch on Glenn Murray............ he cost you a fortune in transfer and wages and he's totally shite at this level.

CMS?...... we all know what that stands for.

CRAIG
29e28ig.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Boo all you like you bunch of deluded tosspots, hell you can even hiss. What fecking difference will it make, when muzza smashes one an kisses the badge in front of 2000 tits in the northstand.

No you lot are in the south stand you thick prick. Murray hasn't exactly been on fire of late has he? :)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Murray never wanted to leave us in the first place, he was just surplus to needs, so he signed for the biggest mugs who gave him the biggest pay day.

I'm with this reckon it went

Glenn "My contract is up and I want £20K a week as I'm obviously your best player"
Bloom "Thanks son you did a great job for us but you won't make the grade where we're going so we're thinking about putting you on a match by match deal"
Glenn "You must be f***ing joking the pikeys will pay me £20K"
Bloom "Well they've always been mugs son, there's the door, bye bye, your work here is done"

Boo him ....... assuming he comes on from the sub's role he seems to have made his own

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

If anything you should be booing Gus for wasting a kings ransom on an energiser bunny thats a proven failure at championship level.

Or how about boo the totally out of his depth waste of space thats not a patch on Glenn Murray............ he cost you a fortune in transfer and wages and he's totally shite at this level.

CRAIG
29e28ig.jpg

:lolol: good work to be fair

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The pigs head is now on order, and here's hoping Dunk gives Glendas legs a playful tap or two throughout the proceedings.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'll be too busy making hand signals, I'm not a multi-tasker.

He's going to get it big time the Palace c*nt. My kids had his ugly mug on their wall, I had to
take it down and explain how he had gone to the dark side

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Assuming he plays which is very doubtful, I wont be booing him, I will be to focused on counting my fingers as the goals go in with a big f***ing grin on my face.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

CRAIG
29e28ig.jpg

Is that th same Murray 1 goal to Mr CMS...3 GOALS?...AND GM...Goal Misser!

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
yes i will, going to the Scum is the worse thing he could have done, any other club it would have been fine, i wouldnt be shocked if they leave him at palace for this game

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Christ yes. I know he's going to score, but any other reaction to him would seem somehow un-fanly, as if we were mere spectators, and most of us are certainly not that.

And goldstone, he may have had a bad one on Saturday, but have you not seen any of CM-S's other performances? Are you seriously dismissing him on the basis of one game? Murray could disappear for weeks at a time if he couldn't be titted for some reason, only to then show everybody how good he is when he was actually bothered. That is not an accusation you'll ever be able to level at CM-S. I know who I'd rather have in the side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here