• Total voters

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
When he comes on, I'll be clapping him.

After that, no way.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Definitely boo. It doesn't matter that he was a large reason why we got promoted or that many in his position would have done the same. He's gone straight from Brighton to Palace. That's all that matters.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Polite but NOT enthusiastic applause when he eneters the stadium and then playful boo's for the first few touches, other than that don't care really. If I were him I'd try to make as much money as possible from a short career

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
definately boo, its part of the panto.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
ooohhh no it isn't!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Yes yes & yes.

Fair enough he played well last season & was a big factor in us winning the league.
Long before last season began he had already put a transfer request in claiming he was homesick.
There was know doubt he was a quality player but never endeared himself to the fans.

Then when he gets the fans on his side he leaves & joins palace (what a c**t)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray was my favourite player when he was here, I have many a retired "Murray 17" replica shirt. I was considering wearing one to the game next week, for ironical purposes. I'm disappointed he's gone to Palace, but it's his career. It doesn't change what he did for us.

I will boo him though, it's all part of the fun of the pantomime!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Murray never wanted to leave us in the first place, he was just surplus to needs, so he signed for the biggest mugs who gave him the biggest pay day.

Just coz you won tonight and all of a sudden your gonna be transformed, I don't think so, you won't be this close to us again all season when it comes the points difference. Win against leeds Friday, you lose Saturday and again Tuesday, that's then a healthy 12 point gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I shall stand and applaud him. Did a great job for us last season. Without him we would not be in the Championship. So he left for more money ... that's what most of us do if a better job offer comes along.

And, the fact is, we could really do with him in the team now. After CMS's display on Sat (according to all reports) how many of you now believe he's streets ahead of Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here