• No Does Not Deserve It

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Yes But Only Because I Like Making the Moo Noise

Votes: 15 8.1%

• Total voters

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Murray missed his fare share of sitters for us.. I recall several from the 09/10 season; hit the post from 3 yards vs Colchester (1-2), 2 cleared off the line vs Norwich (1-2) as well as one against Swindon (0-1), and who can forget the Gillingham game (1-1)? Glenn was great for us last season, but be warned Palace fans, he is liable to quite a few 'head in hands' moments in-front of goal, to which he will often react with zero emotion.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Murray missed his fare share of sitters for us.. I recall several from the 09/10 season; hit the post from 3 yards vs Colchester (1-2), 2 cleared off the line vs Norwich (1-2) as well as one against Swindon (0-1), and who can forget the Gillingham game (1-1)? Glenn was great for us last season, but be warned Palace fans, he is liable to quite a few 'head in hands' moments in-front of goal, to which he will often react with zero emotion.

Wouldn't say he's any different to most other strikers in missing sitters stake. CMS proved it on Saturday, and Torres on Sunday!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
His form at Palace of late is a vague concern in terms of this fixture. I can honestly see him only coming on as a late sub, therefore denying us our full 90+ minute quota of booing time. That said, to have him warming up along the West Stand touchline should be a pleasant experience for all involved, especially Murray.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Wouldn't say he's any different to most other strikers in missing sitters stake. CMS proved it on Saturday, and Torres on Sunday!
Indeed, that's my point really - the Palace fans poking fun at CMS when Murray is no different, as they'll soon find out..

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Obviously he's going to win a penalty when we play them. We'll still win though.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
I shall stand and applaud him. Did a great job for us last season. Without him we would not be in the Championship. So he left for more money ... that's what most of us do if a better job offer comes along.

And, the fact is, we could really do with him in the team now. After CMS's display on Sat (according to all reports) how many of you now believe he's streets ahead of Murray.

What he said, except I would have liked to have seen Murray alongside CMS not instead of.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Go for slim letters like i, j, l, and t - not sure what word you could make but you should get more letters on. That'll impress the ladies!

One look at that and they would jilt me

*coat*

*taxi*

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Was great for us last season but has now shown his true colours... fcuk him and his sh1tty club...

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
His form at Palace of late is a vague concern in terms of this fixture. I can honestly see him only coming on as a late sub, therefore denying us our full 90+ minute quota of booing time. That said, to have him warming up along the West Stand touchline should be a pleasant experience for all involved, especially Murray.

I'm pretty convinced he will start, he's not been fully fit lately due to injury but played a full 90 minutes last night. I'm not saying this to wind you all up, I have been extremely impressed by him so far. Yes only one goal in 5 games but he's also hit the woodwork 4 times, has an assist, one match changing appearance as a sub (Blackpool game) and a clear man of the match performance when we played Wigan.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
where's the option for dirty Judas palace cvnt?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm pretty convinced he will start, he's not been fully fit lately due to injury but played a full 90 minutes last night. I'm not saying this to wind you all up, I have been extremely impressed by him so far. Yes only one goal in 5 games but he's also hit the woodwork 4 times, has an assist, one match changing appearance as a sub (Blackpool game) and a clear man of the match performance when we played Wigan.

Did he play 90 minutes on Tuesday?

There's going to be some tired legs out there next Tuesday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports