Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pulis keep Palace in the Premier League

How likely is it that Pulis will keep Palace up?

• As likely as you finding a heap of rocking horse shit outside your front door tomorrow

Votes: 67 37.0%
  • Quite Unlikely, but just possible the pikey scum will stay up

Votes: 78 43.1%
  • Quite likely

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • Very likely

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So Selhurst will have to remain the crumbling sh*thole for another year.

Could have been the plan all along , tell the fans money is set aside to make improvements to the stadium but then say it has all been spent on the overall budget.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Could have been the plan all along , tell the fans money is set aside to make improvements to the stadium but then say it has all been spent on the overall budget.

When you think back to what all their fans said about what this windfall was going to do for them and the future, it is looking like the first part is just being wasted away by poor decision making by the board and Parish in particular.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Quite likely - I fear Pulis will drill them into becoming a defensive unit, hard to breakdown and then poach the 'odd' 1-0 win against some of the other struggling teams!

This.......
They were pretty defensive under freedman and they still have plenty of those players that understand that way of playing , I honestly think he'll keep them up.

Hope not though........

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This.......
They were pretty defensive under freedman and they still have plenty of those players that understand that way of playing , I honestly think he'll keep them up.

Hope not though........

I hope so ! pulis will get us well organised and hard to beat , which we will need to be if we have any chance of staying up . We will give it a go and you never know , one things for sure it will be glorious on here if we do . Furthurmore we need to stay up to play you next year???

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I hope so ! pulis will get us well organised and hard to beat , which we will need to be if we have any chance of staying up . We will give it a go and you never know , one things for sure it will be glorious on here if we do . Furthurmore we need to stay up to play you next year???
Agree Dougie...love to be playing your lot in the Prem....but please....give your stadium a makeover....it's falling apart..

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Agree Dougie...love to be playing your lot in the Prem....but please....give your stadium a makeover....it's falling apart..

We've started it the cladding on the main stand is coming down !!!!! i wouldn't worry about the stadium your gaze would be directed more skywards to notice it too much :wink:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We've started it the cladding on the main stand is coming down !!!!! i wouldn't worry about the stadium your gaze would be directed more skywards to notice it too much :wink:

I understand now Pulis is manager, the season ticket holders in the AW stand have asked for the roof to be raised, so that they will be able to watch the flight of the ball when the team start implementing the Pulis tactics

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here