Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Lewis Dunk ever play for England again?

Will Lewis Dunk play for England again?

• Never while Southgate is in charge

Votes: 231 47.6%
  • Yes, Southgate will pick him eventually

Votes: 50 10.3%
  • Only if Southgate leaves/gets sacked

Votes: 169 34.8%
  • No, he's not good enough

Votes: 35 7.2%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I don’t care what anyone says. I genuinely think Lewis is the best pure CB who qualifies for England.

For all the jokes, Maguire is very capable, and I rate Gomez pretty highly actually. But beyond that Dunk all the way. Playing the best football of his career. A cruel travesty that’s he not one of Southgates favourites.

Tainted by Palace and just can't bring himself to pick a Sussex lad. Pure Crawley syndrome....

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
With Ming the Muffitups showing his true colours again lately there's no way this clogger should be anywhere near a England team, I'm sure Mr Southgate will still overlook Dunk for that clown and if he does then he should pack light because he won't be away from home for long .

Mings is a player best watched from behind a sofa and I've absolutely no idea what Southgate sees in him as a CB .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
With Ming the Muffitups showing his true colours again lately there's no way this clogger should be anywhere near a England team, I'm sure Mr Southgate will still overlook Dunk for that clown and if he does then he should pack light because he won't be away from home for long .

Mings is a player best watched from behind a sofa and I've absolutely no idea what Southgate sees in him as a CB .

To be fair, he's better than Eric Dier

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He must be so angry knowing that right now he is absolutely clear of every other centre back that gets picked and no matter the level of performance he puts in he’s obviously been written off.

Exactly what England need, none of the other centre backs picked even play in Southgate’s favoured 3 for their clubs. Just baffling.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Commentary I had was talking up Ben White’s chances of an England call-up, so I guess he’s off to Villa in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He was the bollocks of the dog today. I suspect that will be the best centre half display in the league this weekend. Southgate must be blind or stupid, perhaps both.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The distribution, the runs with the ball and the defending...what fecking more does he have to do?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Should.

Won’t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Better than Mings and Keane.

He has the occasional off day eg at Bramhall Lane. Whilst they make critical mistakes in almost every EPL match, many punished.

Southgate’s pathetic blindspot. Refusing to think again.

Dunk was perfection today, including in marshalling the entire defence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His current form and that of his contemporaries make this thread more of a joke with every passing :bounce:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Gareth Southgate is an absolute tool. He genuinely picks Dier and Mings ahead of Dunk!!! I’ll say that again, he picks Tyrone Mings and Eric Dier AHEAD of Dunk!! It would be laughable if it wasn’t so ****ed up!

The waistcoat wanker needs locking up for his and the rest of society’s safety!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here