Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Leeds be relegated?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The bloke is a clown, makes you appreciate what a good chairman we have despite getting the appointment of Hypia wrong.

Absolutely. The irony is Redfearn was doing really well as caretaker after Hockaday was sacked but Cellino then brought in Milanic. Milanic was sacked and Redfearn's struggled since taking the job permanently. You can't expect to run a football club like this, changing the manager every couple of months, and still succeed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
With the form they are in and a possibility of points deduction if they go into administration there is a good chance of this happening.Players are not being paid. I do love to see a big club suffer and join the rest of us.

nothing against Leeds but am against silly high wages to average players which clubs can't even afford. If a few clubs go out of business because they've overpaid players, so be it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are all these managers getting compensation?

If you were a manager at Leeds United and got sacked would you be asking Cellino for compensation ??? #swimwiththefishes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now is the time for Gus to fulfil one of his ambitions

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I would never wish bad luck on opposing supporters (well not all). The thousands who go every week and have been for many years, it's not their fault the chairman/owner cant run the club.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would never wish bad luck on opposing supporters (well not all). The thousands who go every week and have been for many years, it's not their fault the chairman/owner cant run the club.

As a rule that would be the case, however Leeds United are a massive club and their fans seem to have the ego to match so as a result of that it's a..................... They can feck off from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here