Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Leeds be relegated?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
HTML:
In the late 60s and early 70s they were the best team in the league, although the trophies they won didn't quite reflect that.

Didn't Wolves have a similar spell? Ipswich too, more so than Leeds. Neither of these teams carries the same national support, I really don't get it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd agree with the earlier suggestion, that a lot of Leeds fans you meet around the country are of a certain age (45 to 65ish). I would say personally though, that the vast majority I've met have actually been FROM Leeds.

Lots of Leeds disapora around the country.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Leeds is the third largest city in the country and has only one team. All other big cities have at least two teams.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I see the Italian CRIMINAL has appealed against the Fit & Proper ruling

On what grounds?

He was CONVICTED

Their last points deduction was 15 I think

It was 15, yes. They ended up in the playoffs and we ended up 7th.

They shouldn't have been given a chance to have a crack at promotion. Thankfully, the mighty Doncaster beat them in the final.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do the FA have to give a reason for their decision as an autonomous body they can just say he is or isnt a fit person in their opinion and stick with it

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Barring the dreaded points deduction, no chance !!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
HTML:

Didn't Wolves have a similar spell? Ipswich too, more so than Leeds. Neither of these teams carries the same national support, I really don't get it.

They also had the period in the early 90s pre Premiership which ran until there financial trouble. I am late 20s and I have worked all around the UK where there are always loads of Leeds fans.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Remember that European Cup Final very well, I also remember the allegations of bribery from the Wolves players a few years later. Yep they can cry and moan all the way to the Conference which would be fitting, where they can play Pompey and reminisce about the good old days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here