• Only in a major injury crisis

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Pay him up now and let him find another club

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I heard on Saturday that he was not training with the first team squad...

Maybe true, maybe not...but if it is its a shame.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Been a great loyal servant maybe we should like we did with chippy,pay him up and let him find another club.Would do a good job at Crawley or brentford

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rumour has it he will not play again this season unless there is a MASSIVE injury crisis, as wilkins does not want to risk him getting enough appearances to qualify for another contract

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Don't tell Yorkie any of this, she still thinks he's the best left back the world has ever seen.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I still think he could do a job. I think him & Harty are being treated appalingly

hart could maybe do a job - wilkins has shown he has had enough of mayo by chosing to play el abd at left back over him. its the end for kerry

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
As his acknowledged (by himself) number one fan, I am gutted that he is not playing any more and at the way he is being treated by the manager, I may have rose tinted spectacles but I do believe he could still do a good job for us, I have watched him in the reserves and he has made some good runs forward, passing in some good balls and creating chances.:wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kinky I think in the case of Mayo it relates to the rumour that Mayo isnt even training with the first team squad.

As for Hart not sure

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I said this at the time. He should have had his testimonial year and then left to join the likes of Wycombe, Bournemouth or Oxford.

Even without Richards we have Rents and Lynch that can play that position, El-Abd and Reid also. Mayo is, and was always going to be, superfluous to requirements this season.

This is the harsh reality of football. He has been a good and loyal servant to the club but at his age needs to be playing regular first team football. Ideally it would be nice to bridge the gap between the Goldstone and Falmer with a player, but this is a football club, not a charity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here