Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will failure to reach the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

Will missing out on the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

• Won't renew if we miss out

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Will renew even if we don't make it

Votes: 187 87.4%
  • other - please state

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Already decided not to renew, have made way less than half the games so far this season due to work and other commitments so really not worth it.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
This may sound strange, but i'd be more likely not to renew if we do get promoted

My main concern this year is to get my seat moved, fed up of being asked to keep the noise down/sit down (when something exciting is happening)

Jan 30, 2008
This may sound strange, but i'd be more likely not to renew if we do get promoted

My main concern this year is to get my seat moved, fed up of being asked to keep the noise down/sit down (when something exciting is happening)
i don't suppose you're the only one ???
regards
DR

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can't always make it to the matches but all the time I'm healthy, can afford it and can get to most of them, I'll renew - doesn't matter what division.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
To anyone that voted for not renewing if we are not promoted, feel free to f*** right off.

Glory hunters belong in a Man Utd shirt.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll renew even if we're relegated. FFS, I was a STH at the Withdean, it would be complete madness to not want to go to the Amex.

We're losing £15m a year - is that not enough for some people?

Jan 10, 2014
I was a tad shocked at how much your season tickets are priced and you've got to say well done for getting as many on as you do (although it does show that the outgoings must be quite ridiculous with the losses).

However, the real test with the season tickets and attendance is when/if you spend the next 5 to 10 years in the championship just treading water like many others.

If you look like that you're going to be challenging every season then your support won't drop much if at all. It's a fine line between getting the crowds in and getting a team together to challenge for promotion.

Dec 3, 2012
I was a tad shocked at how much your season tickets are priced and you've got to say well done for getting as many on as you do (although it does show that the outgoings must be quite ridiculous with the losses).

However, the real test with the season tickets and attendance is when/if you spend the next 5 to 10 years in the championship just treading water like many others.

If you look like that you're going to be challenging every season then your support won't drop much if at all. It's a fine line between getting the crowds in and getting a team together to challenge for promotion.

Very much agree with this.

glentana

glentana
Oct 6, 2010
hastings
you can have mine.
fed up with Barber's regime of numpty stewards and sanitisation of the football fan.
away games only for me from now on!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Renewing. But will the butterflies do so?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
you can have mine.
fed up with Barber's regime of numpty stewards and sanitisation of the football fan.

Where is your seat, so I can decide?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Can't help but notice Southampton are doing very well this year, so it's in the balance if I buy a SH there instead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nah. I'll be back.

Watched far too much utter garbage over the years to be put off by failing to reach the play offs in the second tier of English football

Watching the Albion is just what I do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
you can have mine.

I'm the opposite - loving the AMEX experience so much, that I can't be so bothered about the away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here