Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will failure to reach the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

Will missing out on the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

• Won't renew if we miss out

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Will renew even if we don't make it

Votes: 187 87.4%
  • other - please state

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
(Hint, the club may be reading, so everybody needs to say that the price is high / they may consider leaving)

If the price increases, I won't renew, it's expensive anyway ;)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'd renew even if we got relegated, only reason I wouldn't would be if I could no longer afford it or if I moved and couldn't warrant the additional travel costs

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I can't believe we have threads like this when you think about where we were just a few years ago.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i will be bored if i cant watch the super seagulls . i love watching the super seagulls i have met so many friends though watching Brighton and also we have the superb ground called the amex and soon we will have a superb training ground

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i will still go whatever league we are and only way that will stop me going will be if i cant afford to go anymore .

I admire you Mark. A real 100% fan. A better fan than me for sure now. Lovely attitude.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I will absolutely renew, unless Archer is invited back to become Chairman and Bellotti is reinstalled as CEO.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As others have said, cost is a big factor.

But beyond that. it's not about reaching the play offs or not, it's about how much I enjoy going to the games each week, and how excited I am about our chances. Right now I don't have high hopes for this season (though, I do currently have high hopes for next season, at least until I see the summer transfer activity), but more importantly I'm not enjoying the football as much as I have the last couple of seasons. Even in the games when we passed it around our own half it felt like we were doing it with purpose under gus, but now it feels lie we're doing it because we're too scared/lacking creativity to attack with it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Will renew whatever but league position is not important to me I go to be entertained so as long as performing on the pitch not an issue

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
To me, it seems like a lot of the negativity on this board is from people worried that if things don't change, then a lot of people won't renew their season tickets and we will suffer, especially with FFP here to stay so......
- Will failure to reach the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

So why start another negative thread !

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Have they said when they'll publish pricing for next year ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I won't renew unless we finish between 3nd and 6th place. C'mon, the Albion. Don't let me down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here