Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
and I know he's got everyone on ignore but a 'Thumbs up'! from [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] means a bit more now too.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So, so shortsighted from Johnson.

If he had fired Cummings immediately, he would've gotten a big boost of popularity from both his party and the wider country - a leader being bold and strong, doing the right thing by the people. The people and the press would've moved on much more quickly, and the focus would be on the further easing of lockdown on 1st June.

He has completely invited the coming shitstorm on himself.

He and the party are too entrenched to do a U-turn now. Only Dom's own resignation will end this.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Prof Stephen Reicher at the University of St Andrews, said “The thing that really concerns me is that Cummings’ defence compounds the problem, because the problem is a lack of an understanding of the importance of thinking and acting in terms of the communal good. It shows that they don’t even understand what the problem is.'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
and I know he's got everyone on ignore but a 'Thumbs up'! from [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] means a bit more now too.

:lolol: :kiss:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
At least Robert Peston, like Beth from Sky yesterday, ask questions that don't act like they are subservient. And do so because we want to hear those answers, although we rarely get them.

That was just after he cow-towed to his 'man of the cloth' to whom he promised a direct, personal response. Cringe.

So just wear a dog collar to get an answer from these weasles.

Well our friend Baker here is one of the spineless, 'follow the leader at all costs' types - hasn't got the ability to have his own thoughts so waits for the Dear Leaders to tell him what to think. It's almost as if he's been made in a laboratory.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Well our friend Baker here is one of the spineless, 'follow the leader at all costs' types - hasn't got the ability to have his own thoughts so waits for the Dear Leaders to tell him what to think. It's almost as if he's been made in a laboratory.

And I just thought he was being sarcastic.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have to share this - a ditty penned by my brother's teenage niece.

There was an old Tory called Dom
His wife called, she needed to vom.
"We're likely contagious,
But lockdown won't cage us!
Let's drive north and visit your mom".

So into the car they all piled;
Dom Cummings, his wife and their child.
To mom's residential,
A journey 'essential'
And symptoms apparently mild.

Then after Dom's fever and plight,
His vision just wasn't quite right.
"Opticians? Such hassle!
Let's drive to a castle** -
It's crucial for testing my sight".

So into the car they all piled;
Dom Cummings, his wife and their child.
A nice birthday outing
For lockdown-rule-flouting
And Covid The Killer just smiled.

**northern pronunciation required!

Brilliant!

And to think some tomfool has just been telling us that a government minister giving a flippant answer to a serious question to avoid addressing the issue, and then refusing to accept any follow-up question was 'Marvellous'! What a tool! Your neice obviously has far more intelligence - and political nouse - than some of her elders.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

The umbrella scrape down the end of My tired old Hampton has been in a l laboratory, I nearly screamed BMH Hong Kong down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He and the party are too entrenched to do a U-turn now. Only Dom's own resignation will end this.

Absolutely. He's ****ed himself over, and possibly the whole party too. He's tied himself to Cummings' fate. Silly, silly man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least Robert Peston, like Beth from Sky yesterday, ask questions that don't act like they are subservient. And do so because we want to hear those answers, although we rarely get them.

That was just after he cow-towed to his 'man of the cloth' to whom he promised a direct, personal response. Cringe.

So just wear a dog collar to get an answer from these weasles.

Mate, I'll read you out my Ignore List next time we Skype - I think you need to adjust your settings. Actually, I'll screen shot it and email it :lolol:

Just had an odd day driving my neighbour to hospital in London (heart) and experiencing the gost town that is central London. And yet....where people are gathered, pathetic social distancing, but that's possibly why it is almost done and dusted there. What's a few men (and women)? Lots of very spiky graffiti and paid billboard ads attacking Boris the Killer and his gang of frauds, though.

All the best - chat soon - possibly tomorrow?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The one who posts on here.

I think that after clap for the NHS and carers on Thursday, we should have a nationwide slow hand-clap at 8:05pm to get rid of Cummings.

Ah! OK. Baker light-on-brains.

I have him on ignore.

Best wishes, as always :cheers:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
325BD3A0-87A1-4212-BFBF-022E088AADBE.png

Well, this is getting a lot worse.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Mate, I'll read you out my Ignore List next time we Skype - I think you need to adjust your settings. Actually, I'll screen shot it and email it :lolol:

Just had an odd day driving my neighbour to hospital in London (heart) and experiencing the gost town that is central London. And yet....where people are gathered, pathetic social distancing, but that's possibly why it is almost done and dusted there. What's a few men (and women)? Lots of very spiky graffiti and paid billboard ads attacking Boris the Killer and his gang of frauds, though.

All the best - chat soon - possibly tomorrow?

Hancock's ignore list will soon be as long as yours.

Tomorrow PM?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here