[Albion] Will caciedo be in the squad tomorrow...... (Poll)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will caciedo be in the squad tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 210 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 83 28.3%

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
IMG_2907.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
What matters is whether he plays against Luton.

Chelsea have another few days to find the 100 million

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Well he was left out of the game at the end of the Jan transfer window and all kinds of BS posted here and on Twatter. Young man is getting pulled here and there, needs a definitive direction and he'll be fine.

Even if he's not in, means nothing IMO. Chelsea stump up is all it's about. They don't and he'll be in the squad for next season and win POTS again for 23/24.

That's all.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He’s gone

Makes sense the kudus “rumour”

Thanks and goodbye
Unless im missing something, why would they be linked? Very different players aren they? If we've identified Kudus as player/position we want why would we push on with it because a player of a different position is off? Unless its purely the financial side of things, money in money out...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not convinced it’s over.

He was given time off in January when the speculation was rampant. In truth his head is not going to be in the right place whether he is going or not is it? Makes sense to leave him out…

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I look forward to the day when we are able to retain all our best players. I loath Chelsea and everything they stand for.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He's not in today's squad.
Bring it on I say. Bring on even more attacking. Bring on Gilmour and Dahoud, the continued excellence of Gross. Bring on Milner rolling back the years and smashing into people off the bench. And bring on Kudus adding total carnage to the middle of the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be the first to say it.........Caecido can just piss off now. Money grabbing ****er. BHA is bigger than any one player, and it always will be.
Disagree, can’t see me being anything but grateful for having seen him in an Albion shirt. He is not a Cucu or Sanchez imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports