Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will caciedo be in the squad tomorrow...... (Poll)

Will caciedo be in the squad tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 210 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 83 28.3%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd love Mr Bloom to flex this and insist RDZ plays him (if he wants too).
A West African Chelsea meltdown, on Twitter, would really brighten up my Sunday afternoon.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Yer looks a good player but not mitoma from what I've seen so far. Caicedo impossible to replace.

Mo D better than maccer.

But if all 3 go we will be considerably weaker overall.
That’s my thoughts too. I think if we agree to sell Mitoma that will seriously agitate RDZ as he’s been very vocal about keeping him (knowing that the club were prepared to allow Mac and Caceido leave)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Can’t work out why everyone is saying Kudus will be Caceido’s replacement - they don’t play the same position ! :shrug:
Because he's another high quality player. Weaker at DM but stronger elsewhere. Tbh though i think RDZ will fit the system to the players strengths, not the other way round. And maybe a player like Caicedo doesn't even fit RDZs preferred formation, we don't know for sure. So rather than having a DM and AM in the centre, we'll have two CMs who do a bit of both and alternate. Dahoud and Kudus.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Will Mitoma be in the squad today ? Rumours that Man City want him in a possible swap deal !

Be interested to hear people’s thoughts on our transfer window if we end up losing MacAllister, Caceido and Mitoma in this window
It'd be "worst case" to lose 3 stars in the same window.

On the other hand it is 1 less star to lose next summer ( looks forward to being accused of incarcerating Estupinan and Ferguson next year. *rolls eyes*. ).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Will Mitoma be in the squad today ? Rumours that Man City want him in a possible swap deal !

That's basically done then, because swap deals always happen. I can't even remember the last time we bought or sold a player who wasn't part of a swap deal.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Let’s quash this Mitoma nonsense right now please. This came from some random Daily Star reporter who mentioned that because Pep was an admirer of RDZ, it was a "possibility" that he might ask for Mitoma as part of a swap deal for Lewis or Palmer. It’s a space-filling daydream and nothing more. No more please!

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The fact the we leaked the bid from the unknown club seems to say we want this concluded asap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's basically done then, because swap deals always happen. I can't even remember the last time we bought or sold a player who wasn't part of a swap deal.
Eve the facts literally never stop people / ‘journos’ / everyone talking about them 100 times each per window. Like Colwill and Caicedo (which would’ve had actual potential to happen), they never seem to actually happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here