Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will buckley

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
No not at all! It has fcuk to so with what is printed in the papers it is to do with being allowed to express an opinion on here! As soon something is said that may be a little unpleasant about the team or something a little close to the knuckle is said all manor of abuse is unleashed!
Trying to play like Barcelona in the championship is obvious to any "real" football fan is not going to work! Look at the big physical teams and what tart have achieved... West ham, stoke, west brom... It was only last year people were taking the piss out of the west ham style of football! Who's laughing now?
All I am saying is that change is needed! Otherwise BHA will end up like Coventry, with a lovely new stadium around them with no decent players and even less in Attendance!
Criticism isn't a bad thing!

Swansea?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No not at all! It has fcuk to so with what is printed in the papers it is to do with being allowed to express an opinion on here! As soon something is said that may be a little unpleasant about the team or something a little close to the knuckle is said all manor of abuse is unleashed!
Trying to play like Barcelona in the championship is obvious to any "real" football fan is not going to work! Look at the big physical teams and what tart have achieved... West ham, stoke, west brom... It was only last year people were taking the piss out of the west ham style of football! Who's laughing now?
All I am saying is that change is needed! Otherwise BHA will end up like Coventry, with a lovely new stadium around them with no decent players and even less in Attendance!

Yeah, Swansea found the Championship really tough, didn't they?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

u hormonal?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
£2 million?

Can I speak for everyone on NSC when I say, f*** RIGHT OFF Adkins

Yes you can, you really can. That must be a misprint

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
A tad unfair I think. I'd take the same view as JTR938, and I suspect a lot of BHA fans would as well, if Buckley goes for £2M. It would show bugger all by way of ambition and would be an appalling deal for the club.

seconded.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Needs to up the ante, around £5M and he may get a deal

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Mirror have precisely nobody on the inside, so this is bound to be some idle gossip printed by those with nothing better to imagine. £2m indeed. Balderdash i hope the negatives don't choke themselves with and build images of Gus to bonfire in their gardens of stupidity.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We sold Noone for 1m so 2m sounds about right.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
maybe because its all if buts and maybes and u have chosen to take a newspaper article as true which is a tad ignorant to say the least.

No he hasn't :facepalm: I agree entirely with his sentiment that Poyet should be sacked if he allows Buckley to leave for £2m

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't you f***ing dare offer 2 million and don't you f***ing dare accept it BHA! Not the scummers... NOT the f***ing scummers! I'll trade in my season ticket for next season.

Dec 29, 2011
If we get Lambert the other way I'd take most deals. Lambert = promotion or at least playoffs. As previously stated in the thread, Buckley for Lambert and CMS for Bennett would do nicely.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
West Ham United are preparing a bid of 4 million for Bridcutt.

Actually I made that up.

But if I'd made it sound plausible, and not being given to outlandish posting, caused folk to believe it, then at some stage a paper may have printed it as gospel.

I don't trust anything those rags write, as much of it is lifted from elsewhere, and take it all with a whole packet of salt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
West Ham United are preparing a bid of 4 million for Bridcutt.

Actually I made that up.

But if I'd made it sound plausible, and not being given to outlandish posting, caused folk to believe it, then at some stage a paper may have printed it as gospel.

I don't trust anything those rags write, as much of it is lifted from elsewhere, and take it all with a whole packet of salt.

He's three foot to small for the 'Ammers

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Hmm reading this thread right after the party (buckley was missing) thread makes you wonder

Buckley's family are in Rochdale, and he was apparently being dropped off there. Southampton can still do one though, unless they are willing to meet a decent asking price. I feel more sore about the pittance we got for Bennett than the Murray business, bearing in mind that he was a free agent.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No he hasn't :facepalm: I agree entirely with his sentiment that Poyet should be sacked if he allows Buckley to leave for £2m

:ffsparr: ....u'd want poyet sacked for parking his car in the wrong place ..let alone something quoted in a rag that is purely hypothetical

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here