Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will buckley

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We paid a million for him and Watford have also a sell on clause for him. 2 million would be utterly pointless.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This had bloody well better not happen. £2M is a complete and utter pisstake.

:rant::rant:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not exactly in the "Crazy Money" bracket Gus has been quoted for anybody wanting any of our top players so if it was that price he went for I would be seriously pissed off. Probably just bullshit paper talk though to fill some inches in the rag

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
If he go's for £2m then I'm afraid Gus must go!! I have backed Gus from the start but recently beginning to think he has done all he can for BHA! Jan will be a big factor for Gus and feel that his future career will depend on it!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If he go's for £2m then I'm afraid Gus must go!! I have backed Gus from the start but recently beginning to think he has done all he can for BHA! Jan will be a big factor for Gus and feel that his future career will depend on it!
Go to bed you driveling bore.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Go to bed you driveling bore.

A tad unfair I think. I'd take the same view as JTR938, and I suspect a lot of BHA fans would as well, if Buckley goes for £2M. It would show bugger all by way of ambition and would be an appalling deal for the club.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
£2m for Super Will? Oh my, that Mr Adkins is somewhat of a card, is he not?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Algie, what is wrong with what I have said?
Can you honestly say you are happy with the last 9/10 performances! Are you happy with the team selections? Are you happy with the historic transfer record? Are you happy with the atmosphere at the Amex at the moment?? I would suggest not! So rather then make pathetic childish comments try and understand the context of a MSG! This club will not go forward the way they are currently playing in fact they will struggle to finish in the top half of the league!
You ignorant twat!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
If he goes for £2mill I will eat my own pubic hairs. Will. Not. Happen.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A tad unfair I think. I'd take the same view as JTR938, and I suspect a lot of BHA fans would as well, if Buckley goes for £2M. It would show bugger all by way of ambition and would be an appalling deal for the club.

o ZEB....but he hasnt gone has he...paper talk...u be believing in those fairies at bottom of garden next

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Algie, what is wrong with what I have said?
Can you honestly say you are happy with the last 9/10 performances! Are you happy with the team selections? Are you happy with the historic transfer record? Are you happy with the atmosphere at the Amex at the moment?? I would suggest not! So rather then make pathetic childish comments try and understand the context of a MSG! This club will not go forward the way they are currently playing in fact they will struggle to finish in the top half of the league!
You ignorant twat!

maybe because its all if buts and maybes and u have chosen to take a newspaper article as true which is a tad ignorant to say the least.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
No not at all! It has fcuk to so with what is printed in the papers it is to do with being allowed to express an opinion on here! As soon something is said that may be a little unpleasant about the team or something a little close to the knuckle is said all manor of abuse is unleashed!
Trying to play like Barcelona in the championship is obvious to any "real" football fan is not going to work! Look at the big physical teams and what tart have achieved... West ham, stoke, west brom... It was only last year people were taking the piss out of the west ham style of football! Who's laughing now?
All I am saying is that change is needed! Otherwise BHA will end up like Coventry, with a lovely new stadium around them with no decent players and even less in Attendance!
Criticism isn't a bad thing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here