Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Wilfried Zaha

Diesel

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone able to clip up Carragher’s character assassination?

Fancy insisting you take the penalty in an attempt to steal the headlines and all anyone will remember is your little hypocritical hissy fit. :tosser:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can’t wait for him to be retired. He really gets the rivalry and does what he can to drag them up to our level when we play.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If you've scored a cracking goal that looks to win the tie then maybe give some to the away fans, but not after a penalty with half the game to go. Leaves yourself very open to the karma moment... And Zaha is such a joy to wind up.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Maupay did such an excellent job of winding him up.

Doing exactly what Zaha did, after scoring the decisive goal of the game and then smiling at him, to make him blow his top.

Zaha might get it and does perform against us, but when it comes to shithousery, there is only one winner.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mariner let him off with everything didn’t get that.

It happens so ****ing often!

Spitting at the North stand, pushing players over after a 50/50 challenge.
Squaring up to anyone who dares to contest the ball against him.

Did he even get a card today?
Probably not.

Petulant prick gets away with massively over-reacting in every game,

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Yep he plays for Palace and by implication is a **** but I'd have him in our team without hesitation (and Gallagher by the way).

I'd much rather have Gallagher. Zaha pouts and postures, but in the end what does he actually produce? For the money they pay him, Palace are entitled to expect a lot more, I'd say.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Yep he plays for Palace and by implication is a **** but I'd have him in our team without hesitation (and Gallagher by the way).

I'd much rather have Gallagher. Zaha pouts and postures, but in the end what does he actually produce? For the money they pay him, Palace are entitled to expect a lot more, I'd say.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He gets the rivalry and that just makes it all the better.

He does, Dunky gets it as well.

Watching tonight, I am pretty sure Duffy, Maupay, Trossard and Sanchez have also joined the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here